Powers you noticed falling behind after Augments?

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Kanmaru, Sep 22, 2018.

1. Kanmaru Dedicated Player

I’m glad you are all conversing about this topic. Hope many more give their opinions as well.
  2. Kanmaru Dedicated Player

Actually, how is fire tanking looking with Augments? My leaguemates don’t use fire as tanks so I don’t really know the condition it’s in.
  3. recoil2 Dedicated Player

not very good at tanking for the most part, mainly i've seen it used for primarily dps, as it has many substantial damage dealing abilities but fall flat on it's biggest selling point as a tank which is self healing. if going for a purely self sufficient tank, rage might be a better option since i've seen be a good tank and dps both.
  4. Kanmaru Dedicated Player

Wow that’s a shame. I feel for fire tank people. I knew certain powers were going to get left in the dust after arguments dropped. Hopefully the devs make restoration augments or restoration and health artifacts to help them out.
    • Like x 1
  5. L T Devoted Player

Fire tanks can get by just fine in normal content. Not sure how elite goes, I rarely do that these days.
  6. RLManuel Committed Player

You need OP healers for elite as a fire tank. Well you need OP healers in general for elite but with Fire you NEED OP healers lol

I love fire tanking it just sucks that pretty much all fire tanks use the same loadouts, same with ice, they both need some updates that will give them more choices.

When it comes to tanks, with Atomic I have a lot of different things I can put in my loadout as long as my aura is up, with earth all I need is my best friend Brick and fortify golem, and I’m free to choose the remaining powers, with Rage I only need severe punishment and the rest is my choice, I can use RC cancelers or RC reducers, but with Fire and Ice I don’t really have that much choice.
  7. Kanmaru Dedicated Player

Do you think it’s possible that the devs will give fire tanks restoration and health artifacts and health augments? It seems like they really need something to help them out.
    • Like x 1
  8. Sexy_Shell Active Player

My main is mental and i have seen improvement, but some of the power interactions are not working correctly.
    I have max augments 357sp artifacts are 100+. I really love my mental character and chose it becuz i thought what power would i like to have in rl. Wish they would balance all the powers munition and electric are very op. Imo the powers need to be balanced
    • Like x 1
  9. Kanmaru Dedicated Player

Yeah, that is without a doubt.
  10. Schimaera Devoted Player

Imo the biggest hit for fire is the smaller window of blue immunity and how it was calculated. Before the revamp, fire was almost invincible with proper execution of counter mechanics since the blue immunity shield had a super high damage mitigation thanks to your health pool.
  11. hazard099 Active Player

my mental guy is doing fine you have to find a good loadout
  12. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

no it means youre playing with bad dps.

there are no good loadouts for mental. only mediocre and broken.