Powers(New Forms?)

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by BabyAres2, Nov 25, 2020.

1. BabyAres2 New Player

Okay so me and my league was having a conversation about what if all the powers had a form to go to?
    For example certain powers we know already have forms like ice, nature, sorcery, mental... Etc it would be awesome if every Power had a form or something to go to as a supercharged like what if gadgets could turn into a mechanical robot? The devs can go crazy about what type of powers the Mec has or munitions can summon a tank the fight by its side for a few or whatever what if hardlight can summon constructs people to fight by its side? I would love to see something like that in game what do yall think?
  2. Oceanly Well-Known Player

I would like that like water shark could be a dolphin like Lobo
  3. xxHELLSTROKExx Loyal Player

Sorcery mains answer: transforming is terrible. Love what the supercharge does but despise turning into a bat so I rarely use it. Definitely don't need it. But it's a huge old nope from me.
  4. BabyAres2 New Player

Do you have an idea for a different form that sorcery can turn into
  5. BabyAres2 New Player

So you can turn into a water form like the big water element would you?
  6. xxHELLSTROKExx Loyal Player

Honestly doesn't matter the form. It's what happens while in that form. Turn into bat or whatever it's supposed to be: use a power, spin in a circle. Over and over. No weapon attacks, no lunging which is super helpful in CoUe, spin in some more circles. It's just terrible lol
  7. Brit Loyal Player

As a player who has been Nature basically since launch, I absolutely despise transformations.

The game has thousands of styles, allowing everyone to make cool and unique appearances... that nobody can see when we transform into an identical form based on our powerset.

Transformations stink.
    • Like x 5
  8. L T Devoted Player

Yeah having no weapon attacks and stupid animations is a huge limitation for arbiter. Couldn't we transform into a fury instead?
  9. L T Devoted Player

Would they be better if they were purely temporary? Like Ice Elemental and Arbiter?
  10. Kanmaru Dedicated Player

To be completely honest with you, I thought that sorcery would have been one of the powers they did a complete overhaul on for the revamp. The SCs it has are extremely bland (in my opinion) and it could definitely have better abilities.

I hope that the sorcery players out here get some much needed love.
  11. PennyBoom New Player

Just Made Up a DPS, Tank, Heal, Troll Powers Here are the abilitys Feel Free to reply and say if its good or bad powersFirst is Troll: Accelerated Tempo: - Ability 1: "Time Warp" - Manipulates time, reducing the cooldown of the character's abilities and those of nearby allies. - Ability 2: "Haste Burst" - Releases a burst of temporal energy, increasing the attack and movement speed of allies within a certain radius for a short duration. - Ability 3: "Chrono Shield" - Erects a protective shield that absorbs a portion of incoming damage and reduces the duration of negative effects on the character and nearby allies. - Ability 4: "Temporal Distortion" - Creates a localized time distortion field, slowing down enemy movements and abilities while hastening those of allies. - Ability 5: "Time Siphon" - Drains time energy from enemies, reducing their cooldowns and granting it as a temporary cooldown reduction bonus to the character and nearby allies. Tank:Guardian Knight: - Ability 1: "Divine Shield" - Raises a protective shield, reducing damage taken and providing immunity to negative effects for a short time. - Ability 2: "Righteous Charge" - Charges at enemies with righteous fury, knocking them back and dealing damage. - Ability 3: "Vigilant Guard" - Takes a defensive stance, intercepting and redirecting a portion of incoming damage to protect allies. - Ability 4: "Inspiring Presence" - Radiates an aura of inspiration, boosting the defenses and morale of nearby allies. - Ability 5: "Valiant Stand" - Unleashes an ultimate defensive stance, significantly reducing damage taken for a brief duration. DPS: Solar Beam: - Ability 1: "Photon Blast" - Fires a concentrated beam of solar energy that pierces through enemies, dealing heavy damage. - Ability 2: "Solar Flare" - Channels intense solar energy, releasing a blinding explosion that damages and disorients foes. - Ability 3: "Radiant Nova" - Radiates a burst of energy, damaging enemies in a wide area around the character. - Ability 4: "Luminous Shield" - Creates a protective shield of pure light that absorbs damage and reflects it back to attackers. - Ability 5: "Solar Ascendance" - Ascends into a radiant form, unleashing a devastating beam of concentrated solar energy, obliterating enemies in its path.HEALER:Techno-Medic: - Ability 1: "Nano Surge" - Releases a swarm of nanobots that rapidly heal a targeted ally's wounds. - Ability 2: "Emergency Repair" - Triggers an emergency repair system, instantly restoring a large amount of health to the character and nearby allies. - Ability 3: "Shielding Field" - Deploys an energy shield that absorbs damage for allies within a certain radius, gradually restoring their health as the shield holds. - Ability 4: "Revive Protocol" - Activates a reviving protocol, allowing the character to resurrect fallen allies with a portion of their health restored. - Ability 5: "Techno Surge" - Overloads the character's nanobot systems, releasing a surge of healing energy that restores health to all allies and provides a temporary boost to their defenses.
  12. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Do you see the problem?
    [IMG]
  13. undrline Issue Tracker Volunteer

I agree, but I wouldn't mind something like the current ice armour (the old ice armour was a transformation). With Nature in particular, the animal forms could be translucent auras like the new Udyr in League of Legends:

[IMG]
  14. PennyBoom New Player

What problem? Tell me
  15. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Don't use black text on a dark blue background. It was near impossible to read what you wrote on my phone.
  16. PennyBoom New Player

Oh mybad i didn't notice it till now
    • Like x 1
  17. >>>KIra<<< Dedicated Player

I like the idea, very interesting
  18. PennyBoom New Player