Power Supercharges in Season 3

Discussion in 'Battle of the Legends (PvP)' started by Volkenraider, Sep 17, 2014.

1. Volkenraider Loyal Player

I can't post on feedback but I read they are reducing the effectivness of power supercharges but they never said anything about speed drain or word of power

are those gonna get the axe too?
  2. Eminence Dedicated Player

I was wondering about that myself..:confused:
    • Like x 1
  3. Volkenraider Loyal Player

Was surprised they let those 2 powers out of the patchnotes, doubt they forgot about them
  4. HazeTA New Player

I think its just the shielding effect that will be effected on SC's like Bastion, I dont think they need to reduce effectiveness of troll SC's as far as vit goes since we no longer get a vit buff in troll role.

Having said that though I dont see trolls shield SC's in the damage prevention part about SC's.
  5. WockaFlockaPhil Dedicated Player

Battle seems like it got nerfed to the ground. I'll need to jump on live to test.
  6. xSpartacusx Well-Known Player

• Like x 1
  7. yayagsc New Player

The healing supercharge is horrible if its going to heal for 400 theres no point of having one in your loadout. Hows a sc going to heal for 400 with almost 7k resto, i bet rage tank can heal more than that
  8. HazeTA New Player

The SC's being nerfed like this seems overkill especially the healer one but rage will only heal back only 25% of damage recieved in PVP after GU41 making the crash mechanic no better than a GU41 shield.
  9. Sabigya Steadfast Player

How is Zerk doing with this "nerf"?
    Still as overpowered as ever or did it get toned down?
  10. HazeTA New Player

Well, since damage is taking a nerf in GU41, thats going to effect berserk right?
  11. WockaFlockaPhil Dedicated Player

Damage isn't being nerfed at all. Tunso made a response to zerk in the test thread saying they'll look into it.
  12. savageprime New Player

Whatchumean damave isnt getting nerfed? Thought modifiers were capped at 35% and crits were nerfed also. Something change on test?
  13. WockaFlockaPhil Dedicated Player

I think the cap is gonna stay what they made it on live. I'm assuming the cap is in place for abities like ice armor or other powers like that.

I could be wrong, haven't been on test or forums in the last few days.

Also, so there's no confusion, zerk IS being looked at by Tunso.