Power Rangers League

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by TezlersGleen, Apr 25, 2013.

1. TezlersGleen New Player

I always wanted to be in a Power Rangers themed league. If you guys know one or want to build one, let me know.
    • Like x 2
  2. The Blinder Well-Known Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  3. Giverivers New Player

Haha, I want to be the blue one.
    Hows the weapons going to be like?
    Blue : staff
    Black : axe
    Red : sword
    Yellow : ? (dagger)
    Pink : bow
    Green : ? (dagger)
    White : sword
  4. Giverivers New Player

[IMG]
    What do you guys think? :D
    • Like x 2
  5. TezlersGleen New Player

The Weapows are up to you. I am the white and I use Dual Weild daggers (as DPS) and Bow (as healer).
  6. TezlersGleen New Player

And we need more people and at least one Legendary to open the league.
  7. Romeo Bravo Active Player

I am legendary and willing to make an alt for this haha
  8. Romeo Bravo Active Player

What server, and what powersets etc?
  9. TezlersGleen New Player

I play in USPC.
    Well, about powersets, I think it should match with your main color. Like listed below.

Fire: orange, red, maybe yellow
    Ice: blue, white
    Nature: green, maybe orange or brown
    Mental: purple, black
    Magic: purple, black, white, red
    Gadgets: blue, black, white
    Earth: brown, orange, gray, maybe yellow
    Lightning: yellow, white
    Green lantern: green, maybe black

I once was in a league with standard costumes and if a member wanted to dress up differently, it had to be submited for approval. As you can see, it didn't work. So I think each one can customize as want with some limitations, just to keep the league theme. What do you think?
  10. Romeo Bravo Active Player

I think we should just have a set uniform, and only require it on one alt character. I was thinking the same about the color coding. I would like to reserve the color Red seeing as blue has been taken.
  11. TezlersGleen New Player

Well, in the first season of power rangers, the white ranger had a different costume. My character is in part based on it. and it can not apply to other colors, seen that its chest style is the pve T1 flash chest and it comes with a unremovable thunder emblem. I'm the white, my nick is Thunder Ranger, with lightning strikes as power set. So i think it matches with my character more than any other chest piece.
  12. Romeo Bravo Active Player

Well that has a lot to do with the theme part of the league that white and green are kind of legendaryish and leaderish as well as red.
  13. TezlersGleen New Player

Yes, but I think it is not fair to don't let the other have an original outfit.
  14. Romeo Bravo Active Player

Well they need to at least be similar, otherwise the theme would essentially just be one of each color. And we are a kin to a rainbow flight.
  15. TezlersGleen New Player

I agree it must be similar. And also, the helmets must cover all of the head and have visor and no eyes.
  16. Romeo Bravo Active Player

I agree, btw I added you to the friends list on my main so when you jump on we can discuss league name and character name restrictions etc. I am probably just going with xRed Ranger
  17. TezlersGleen New Player

Well, I don't think we must have a name restriction. Seen that people may convert into Power Ranger to enter the league. You guys, for example don't need to create a new character to enter the league.
  18. Romeo Bravo Active Player

Okay, that makes sense. When will you be on?
  19. TezlersGleen New Player

I'm online right now.
  20. Romeo Bravo Active Player

UNder Thunder Ranger?