Power Over Time missing from Scorecard?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Giga Vamm, Feb 12, 2018.

1. Giga Vamm Dedicated Player

Since the revamp, power over time no longer has a number on the scorecard. I initially thought this was intentional since players can up their power out by giving power back to themselves during breaks in the action, but it would be nice to know for certain that it is intended.

Does anyone know whether power over time was intentionally removed as power out on the scorecard?
  2. ThePhilosophy Loyal Player

I assumed it's a part of power out lol
    • Like x 4
  3. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Power out is still on the scoreboard.
    • Like x 1
  4. Darth Piper Loyal Player

That's not the issue. It's that when you do a grand total at the end, the POT ticks are not included in that final number. Everything else is... supercharges, power dump to 3 most fatigued, colas, supply drops... but not POT ticks.
    • Like x 1
  5. Giga Vamm Dedicated Player

Nope. I've paid close attention a few times. The first time it came to my attention: We had a high CR controller in a tier 2 raid once. Power ticks were in the 200s every few seconds. He had 0 power out at the end of the raid and was the only controller.

I used to run that way when I was over-geared on a controller back when tier 5 was the top tier - I would provide only power over time and no instant power since my power over time should have been enough to power the group.
    • Like x 1
  6. TechWarrior0329 Steadfast Player

I am still trying to get some idea of exactly why POT was removed from a troll's total Power out Last i checked the ONLY role that can give POT is a Troll. POT is still affected by the CR of the armor that troll is wearing and by how they distribute their SP. POT still aids the team in keeping power levels up so the team can stay in the battle. So exactly when did it become a non entity?

I hope this had nothing to do with it because then i would like some DEV to explain to me how a DPS can up their damage out totals by shooting furniture? "Wow Ralph did a great job killing that sofa in the other room. I was afraid it might one shot the team!"

Did they also remove the totals a healer can get from heals over time? Because I play BOTH of those support roles and that HOT has helped keep team mates alive on more than one occasion... and prior to making it possible for every single attack a troll uses give off POT if any TROLL had the nerve to not have their POT attack slotted and was not using it as often as possible they were considered a terrible TROLL.

Now since the revamp and the removal of POT from the scoreboard I have played my Trolls and had hundreds of Thousands of power out by the end of a raid.... Kind of makes you wonder just how much HIGHER those number would be if all that POT was added in. Not to mention the fact that since all attacks deal out POT a troll can actually use all 6 powers in their power tray constantly so that means they are dealing out more debuffs and more buffs(not to mention being able to do more damage) but all anyone sees on a score board is POWER OUT.
    • Like x 2
  7. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

If I'm reading this right, you're saying PoT is not included in the power out on the scorecard? We'll take a look.
    • Like x 6
  8. Giga Vamm Dedicated Player

Thank you, Mepps.
    • Like x 1
  9. TybeeTahiri Devoted Player

I’ve been wondering about this since my return.
    • Like x 1
  10. StealthBlue Loyal Player

I just logged in and did part of a solo with my controller. I was getting power back from POT, but it didn't register to the scorecard. I checked before I got to any enemies, and after clearing the first room just to see if that made a difference (it didn't). So I have to agree, POT isn't registering for power out.
    • Like x 3
  11. FadedAngel New Player

Consider my name added to the list. Been seeing this with Gadget and Mental trollers from my roster. Short of spamming the living you-know-what out of the Group Power Heal, POT effects don't seem to be tracked and it's more than a little disheartening to appear like nothings been added to a run.