1. lieutenant Active Player

Does extra damage done again with grimbors chain act as a hit to proc siphon weakness?
  2. Kimone Luthor Genetech Clone

The short answer is no - the Siphon Weakness power return mechanic only seems to proc on primary contact hits, i.e. Weapon Attacks and individual Ability hits; this excludes secondary damage from sources like Strategist, Grimbor's Chain, Pets, Orbitals, et cetera, basically "anything that didn't come from you directly".

Interestingly it DOES seem to proc on secondary Ability hits, such as DoTs; with a quick-sequencing DOT like Pyrokinesis it stacks up quite quickly. So there's that.
  3. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

Last time I checked I was seeing ticks from pets I had up. Did that change or maybe I was mistaken. I’ll have to take a look cause I could’ve sworn that robot sidekick and grimorium procced the bop.
    • Like x 1
  4. Kimone Luthor Genetech Clone

I checked Trinket pets, RSK and Grim may be a different critter, both lit. and fig. - five seconds... this was all done like 12 minutes before bedtime last night so I may have missed something.

And I missed something.

RSK gives *itself* Power back from Siphon Weakness too. Weird Flex.

Grim procs Siphon Weakness Power return to you directly. The Beam attack functions kind of like Pyrokinesis did, where it's a stream of continuous return when active.

And now even Poop-Throwing Nightmare Bat is proccing it, though it doesn't seem like the AM Turret was (that's what I tested it with last night). Bat also has a beam, so...

So it's possible the Pets power return was getting lost in the shuffle or not showing up because of the short window of Siphon Weakness' activation, but (some) Pets (apparently) DO trigger it, even if the other stuff does not. Still... With a Pet Heavy build, a fast cycle DOT, and Syphon Weakness, you can ramp up power out a bit.

Though I prefer Battle Controlling these days, so I just put Power crits on a DPS Armory and let Strategist handle the rest.