Fixed Possible bug with event quest giver Hal Jordan?

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Catastroflare, Feb 10, 2022.

1. Catastroflare Well-Known Player

Logged in on my main toon and spoke to Hal Jordan for the event quest, Star Sapphire Support. Completed it and the 4 man alert against Mr. Freeze.
    Ran some dailies and warped back to the HoL afterwards and the exclamation mark above Hal's head isn't showing the locked version. I can talk to him and accept the quest again though i can't interact with Mera and the 4 man alert is locked as it should be. Same thing on an alt.

Not sure if intended but thought I'd mention it.
  2. Plowed In Loyal Player

Yep, on day 1 you can basically do it twice.
  3. Charon Lead Content Designer

Both of these should be fixed, along with getting stuck in the cam when interacting with the quest givers on a reset. If there are more problems, please let us know.
  4. beardrive Committed Player

I accepted the quest on 12 toons today and every one went into cam and unable to skip cutscene.

The double-take for the job was been repaired.

Also Mepps said a roleless healing buff was added. That's odd, cause I found (even before someone complained on the forums about it) most of my toons with no healer were just fine, barring the 1/5 or 1/6 that had OP Mr. Freeze, who does one-shots etc. Thanks for the portal BTW for when that happens that we can get back in.