Portable workstation

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Laff Riot, Mar 8, 2014.

1. Laff Riot New Player

I know in the past I brought this up but got no real responses from people. I really think that the devs need to work on this. Add ons for it. They could make a killing if they did so. It can be done one of two ways. One is to let everyone have access to it or lock it to its owner so only they can use it but add attachments.

R&D vendor
    Bank
    Mailbox
    Auction house
    Soder vendor
    Repair bot

and make them all $5 to $10 each. I know I would buy them. This way I dont always have to go back to the HoD/WT or my lair (cant warp because cool downs are still too **** long and keep getting stuck!).

I know some people will say "just buy the proto ones", but I think that this will bring in more money to SOE if they do this. I mean if its $5 for each part, that is $30 and if it is $10, that is $60 per player tops. Not a bad way to make more money if you ask me and making the game a little bit better for us.
  2. EconoKnight XIII Legion

It makes sense for things like mail, bank, broker and R&D vendor because I doubt many, if any, who buy a disposable version of those.

Repair bot / Soder vendor will never be included. People buy the disposable version, and the devs know they'll make more money on that.