Poor Steel/John Stewart.

Discussion in 'Battle of the Legends (PvP)' started by Hero of Justice, Mar 20, 2014.

1. Hero of Justice New Player

So it looks like GU 35 dealt a serious blow to these two characters by removing the health buffs of Legends with the Rifle and Two-Handed weapons (this affects Harley Quinn and Two-Face as well). Now it seems that Steel and John Stewart have the lowest health of all the Legends (under 5000), even worse than Saint and Atro, CIrce, etc. :(

I don't really feel like either of them needed even less health, for Steel in particular this really feels like it seriously hurts a character that I felt was well-balanced after the major nerfs they already did to him.

Thoughts?
    • Like x 6
  2. Rasta Committed Player

Hopefully less people will use John Stewart. I'm tired of getting rifle-snaptrap block broken
    • Like x 8
  3. HermanRuth New Player

They had a good run.
  4. Drathmor Unwavering Player

good everyone wont be damn john or two face anymore
    • Like x 6
  5. Mei Ritsuko Well-Known Player

Well those characters hit hard so they have a reason to drop their health but idk about steel can somebody explain me? :confused:
    • Like x 4
  6. TrueGODofMarvel New Player

Steel mayhave been over nerfed, but if people wanna use cheap tactics with John Stewart they deserve that low health
    • Like x 8
  7. Mei Ritsuko Well-Known Player

[IMG]

Yeah if he was so balance than why they give him so many nerfs? not to mention he's hammer got nerf to? :cool: I will like to hear a explanation and about J.S hope they do something more that just drop he's health ;)
    • Like x 1
  8. Sage-Rapha Steadfast Player

Steel got the nerf hammer again?! Damn.... RIP STEEL.
    Might as well nerf Donna Troy too.
    • Like x 3
  9. Hero of Justice New Player

I thought he was pretty balanced after they did alll of the nerfs before this last one, not when he was clearly OP.
  10. Penryn The Gadgeteer

Has anyone done any testing to determine the new health values for these Legends characters?
  11. Jurgen Blitz Dedicated Player

Stewart can still spam the ****** Bat which gives him the chance to deal 4 heavy hits at the price of one power and all with a juggle.
    Steel can still spam mines that can´t be interrupted.

BOOHOO! I FEEL SO SAD FOR THEM!!!
    • Like x 3
  12. space outlaw Well-Known Player

o well time to move on with the huntress and batman and spam their power moves over in sec
  13. Mei Ritsuko Well-Known Player

He still hit hard but not OP as he was :confused:
  14. savageprime New Player

You are clearly speaking out of personal opinion and nowhere near fact based information. Saying steel can SPAM mines shows a clear overuse of the word spam from an inexperienced individual. How can you spam ANYTHING that has a cool down longer than 10secs? Steel was nerfed to a reasonable level even though i disagree with it due to having paid money for him at a certain level i still can understand and see the good adjustments made. Stewart still needs a heavy cool down on his bat before he can be considered balanced.
    • Like x 8
  15. Brice Allen Loyal Player

2-Face still has plenty of Health. John Stewart on the other hand. I believe he has 4800 Health. Which is just silly...you can lose over half that if you eat one good combo. I'm heading to lunch right now but when I get back I'll hit up one of my friends for a scrim and find out exactly how much HP John, Steel, Harley, and Two-Face are rocking now.
    • Like x 2
  16. savageprime New Player

I promise you will not see one sorrow felt word expressed for anything being done to two-face, john stewart or any of the sinestro lanterns with their crazy CC stuns. This is only one step towards fixing J.S and Two-Face. John still has a shield and dodge with the rifle so he can still survive well enough. Two-face still has minions to split damage so even with the health drop he is still top of the totem with his health levels. Again, this is only one step. Next JS bat needs a looking at.
    • Like x 1
  17. Jurgen Blitz Dedicated Player

You can spam it if that particular move has almost zero risk involved. Two-Face´s barrel went from interruptible to non, and back to interruptible again. Fair, IMO, and I´m an avid Two.Face user. But Steel´s mine cannot be interrupted or countered in any way, and they are stackable. For those advatmages? 10 seconds cooldown still seems little to me. Two-Face´s barrel has a much longer cooldown.
    • Like x 1
  18. savageprime New Player

Mine planting steel still receives all incoming damage and can be hard stunned so the mine wont even get planted so yes it can be prevented. Also two-face barrel is wide aoe hitting anything that comes within range of it. The same cannot be said for the mine. If it hits one person than only one person will be affected. And two-face has henchmen....which splits his incoming damage along with a supercharge but this thread is not about comparing the two. Steel is getting beat up over these nerfs. Im just waiting till i can replace the name "steel" with two-face, john stewart, wonderwoman in that sentence.
    • Like x 3
  19. Blue Spectrex New Player

Steels mine was nerfed big time awhile ago they can no longer be spammed. This change just put the final nail is his coffin.
    • Like x 5
  20. Clutchmeister Loyal Player

This I'm hoping is an un-forseen consequence of the buff removal. John and Steel were fine before the health reduction (minus some slight damage alterations on JS), now they will be quite weak.
    • Like x 5