Poached feat not working correctly - Underworld Trials alert

Discussion in 'Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports)' started by Reinheld, Jan 26, 2020.

1. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

First off, I thought I put this in a year ago, but could not find it in search. Forgive the double post if it is there somewhere.

The feat to get all of the eggs in the alert is not working correctly, or not at least as the feat describes. The feat is to get all of the eggs in the maze, which means the 3 that are in plain view, the one behind the hidden door in the room before the boss (opened by lever) and the one you have to teleport to. I was trying to knock this out on one of the alt accounts and we did it via the old method of getting 2 of the eggs...fighting the Phoenix (this will get her in the Medusa room for the other feat), then after the Medusa fight, went back and collected the other 2 eggs to gain entry to the teleport egg. When we got in there, the egg does not have a circle to pick up on. We tried a few different toons, in case it made a difference...it did not. We ran the alert again, this time, grabbing the 3 eggs on the way to the phoenix fight, then grabbing the 4th in the room before the boss, then teleporting to the 5th egg. Still no good.

So while it could be we are doing it wrong, as the feat says to just get all the eggs and nothing about before the Medusa fight, or after...or if you need to go in having 2, 3 or 4 eggs already collected, something is amiss. When the alert was current we got all the feats including the one to only swap 2 eggs, then doubled back for the rest after...on one run.

Its not the end of the world, but it's aggravating.

Reinheld
    • Like x 2