Please please please please please fix PvP, or at least just this one issue!

Discussion in 'Battle of the Legends (PvP)' started by 23rd Emperor, Aug 11, 2021.

1. 23rd Emperor Active Player

I request just ONE thing from the devs, and that one thing is to please please please make it so I don't have to spam breakout ability just to get out from this one stupid stun. There's no blue stuff there, I have full power, and I was fighting against tech players but the stupid thing is that this one time they stunned me I had to spam breakout button like 15 times is my estimate just to get out of one stun thing or whatever that stupid thing is. They can take out more than half of my health within that short amount of time and it's infuriating to withstand that, it makes me want to throw my controller at the floor and stomp on it with a shoe, and then rip apart the joysticks and stick a metal rod in there.
    • Like x 1
  2. 23rd Emperor Active Player

So much players are already asking for a pvp revamp, why aren't they listening to us? Pve is already as good as it is sure there may be a few bugs in there here and there but theres WAY more issues with pvp and I don't see a good valid reason to simply ignore PvP. A lot of people are complaining about it. If you guys want to make the game better, fix this, at least, Players duel and play arenas every single day and the PvP side of the game is completely not dead, it's only the pvp phases that's dead. Come on guys.
    • Like x 1
  3. Only post if necessary New Player

Can you please fix hardlight in pvp the shield doesnt work at all...dont reflect dmg or protect you from damage compared to other control roles its not fair at all especially when going up against mental or gadgets..i get over powered because they have multiple shields and they all work. Please n thank you