Please Increase PVP Prestige Earnings

Discussion in 'Battle of the Legends (PvP)' started by ShadowTheHunter, Nov 17, 2015.

1. ShadowTheHunter Well-Known Player

Can we please have an increase in the amount of prestige points we currently receive from PvP matches? I don't see the harm in making prestige earnings for PVE and PVP equally viable.
  2. Shifty Committed Player

I dont think that should happen,but if they do that,make it 50 a win, 25 a loss. Anymore is too much in my opinion.
  3. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

I agree with it being too low at the moment, but to match PvE prestige rewards would be absurd in my opinion. An hour of 4 vs 4 Isis matches could yield 3000 prestige and that's just one person. Imagine all league members doing it.
  4. Gale Reaper Dedicated Player

I know right, it would actually give PvP leagues a method to keep their league halls up :)
    • Like x 3
  5. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Wait, PvP leagues still exist? *sarcasm* but yeah it would be a blessing for them
  6. ShadowTheHunter Well-Known Player

I also agree with keeping the rewards in perspective.

To be clear by "equally viable" I meant the PVP prestige earnings to not be too much per match, but not low enough to discourage earning prestige through PVP. I want to start a PVP league but it's unfair the way it is now :(
  7. AnonymousEUPS Dedicated Player

Why would a PVP league need buffs that don''t work in PVP?

They may venture into PVE, but leagues that define themselves as PVP leagues surely have to be good at what they do, right? In which case, by their very nature, PVP leagues are extremely competent in PVE making 3% buffs next to worthless. Just a thought.
  8. Tsundere Well-Known Player

9. Doom Patroller Active Player

Outrageous! Heaven forbid...
  10. SasquaT Dedicated Player

I will not run PVP even if u add 400 k prestige per run .