Please add new Difficulty Level: Easy

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Sammy, Sep 16, 2021.

1. Sammy Well-Known Player

This game is too hard sometimes. And I tend to struggle. Especially in Solo, Duo and Alert. Raids are the worst, I can never tell what's going on and then I die. Event Mode is kind of like easy mode but not exactly. Mostly because its gone once the content is no longer new.

Please make an Easy mode for players like me. If you feel no one would play it, I think you would be wrong. But you can add exclusive feats and rewards to incentivize people to join and help others in Easy mode.

Thank you for Listening.
    • Like x 7
  2. Quantum Rising Committed Player

What platform are you on?
  3. Sammy Well-Known Player

4. PRYME New Player

How About New Difficulty Level Noob lol
    • Like x 8
  5. zNot Loyal Player

Hhaahha that made me laugh i think we need Noob,normal,Elite,Critical then everyone has the difficulty it wants.
    • Like x 2
  6. Mentaldope40 Dedicated Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 9
  7. OnlyNomad The One Above All

We always had it. It's called "Event".
    • Like x 7
  8. zNot Loyal Player

Yes but only for the newest Episode i think he/she is referring to all content having a easy version which is probably aton of time and not feasible.
    • Like x 4
  9. Tiffany6223 Devoted Player

Difficulty Level Noob seems mean spirited to me. Sammy is struggling with the game so perhaps the implementation of an additional training tutorial would be more beneficial. There could be a load out suggestion guide also. Ultimately Sammy, experience is the best teacher. Playing the game, running the missions, will teach you what works and what KO's you. If you are willing to join a league, that would be a good way of learning too when doing league runs. Finding a good league where you fit in is a challenge but you will know when you find it.
    • Like x 9
  10. PsySomatic Extra Life 2020

I always viewed event mode as easy mode, you didn't need roles and could not really fail it given that even if you somehow die you can get right back into the boss room to continue the fight.

Anyhow, yeah I wouldn't mind it returning. I always ran event stuff on my alts when it was available.
    • Like x 4
  11. OnlyNomad The One Above All

I think they should just bring back event mode.
    • Like x 3
  12. Essential Exobyte Dedicated Player

Easy mode? C’mon, seriously, if everyone plays their role satisfactorily then anything is easy. It’s players lack of knowledge that makes content a lot harder.

With throne coming up, would it be easier if the tanks knew how to separate and kill the Essence or have one tank and dps trying to kill the essence all in the same difficulty? Gotta work smarter not harder.
    • Like x 6
  13. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Normal IS easy most of the time. I kick up a stink every time it isn’t. :p Mainly because as you said, event mode is always temporary. A few suggestions if I may:

Add LFG to your chat window and join groups being made. You will still get the occasional dud but it’s much more reliable than just queuing. :)

Feel free to PM me if you need any advice. If possible, add Damage In to your chat window so you get names for what kills you. That way I won’t have to speculate and end up giving you vague advice. :D
    • Like x 1
  14. BumblingB I got better.

For a short moment in time, we had Novice versions of the T2 and T3 raids. These were stripped down versions with lower rewards that shared the same loot lock.

They later made level agnostic event versions, that allowed you to come in the portal if you died and released. This is no longer the case and the event version is just the same original version that gives marks.
    • Like x 4
  15. Aren Sul Committed Player

If the devs have the resources, I can't why anyone would be against it. I'm assuming the rewards will be weighted appropriately as they are now. I also think the Event mode lacked a bit, because it removed some mechanics. An easy mode should just scale back the damage and boss health, this way players can learn the fight mechanics needed to succeed in more difficult versions.

In fact, a couple of comments have me perplexed. Someone is struggling and is asking for a mode that will give them a basic experience to build on. I see quite a number of posts elsewhere asking people to 'get better'. Now we have someone asking for an option to do so and there's resistance. Imagine if you went into a gym where the only weights available were way heavier than you can handle, and the only advice you got was "get stronger". Scaled training with levels is something we're very familiar with in life, so it's a very reasonable request.
    • Like x 4
  16. Tiffany6223 Devoted Player

My broken record - Throne of the Dead was the first raid I ran under Ep. 41. It took us 101 minutes and 12 sec. Lots & Lots of explaining what to do & what not to do. It was like herding cats.
    • Like x 2
  17. Essential Exobyte Dedicated Player

I can fix that. Use a laser pointer. Hehe, lol.
    • Like x 3
  18. Qwantum Abyss Loyal Player

Ignore all the mean spirited comments.
    Your PC but what server? If ur US then add me, i will help
    My IGN is Drippin Excellence.
    Im always down to help players that arent figuring it out
    • Like x 2
  19. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Methinks....
    [IMG]

EDIT:....Ooof....no, I just read the replies. I figured no way this was a serious post.

So let me get this straight for anyone who would back this idea. Some lobby to get the easy mode taken out so we can get more rewards from older content. Then others come back in to ask for easy mode to be put back in, then add MORE rewards for doing the even easier content?
    [IMG]

Yeah...that sounds about right.
    • Like x 2
  20. OnlyNomad The One Above All

[IMG]
    • Like x 1