PlayStation Network Maintenance - October 30, 2014

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Oct 30, 2014.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

The PlayStation Network will undergo maintenance at 9:00PM Pacific on Thursday, October 30, 2014. The maintenance is expected to last about two hours. This maintenance is not specific to or related to DC Universe Online.

During the maintenance, PS players may be unable to access PlayStation services, including the DCUO Marketplace and game.

Time Zone Converter
    • Like x 2
  2. Agent Flores Committed Player

I just got booted from game. Can not access anything involving PSN. Now I must ninja troll the forums. Muhahahaha!
    • Like x 1
  3. Ice Lantern New Player

It's rather sad that PSN is as horrible as it is given how often it goes down for maintenance.
    • Like x 2
  4. LANTERN DEATHZARRO Active Player

I should have done my dailys earlier...:D but instead I had the brilliant idea to Log Off DCUO and watch a movie......damn you movie!!! lol I just Hope that tomorrow All will be well...:D
  5. tiredofthebugs New Player

so in theory the psn site should be up in 13 minutes or so then?
  6. Parker Level 30

Is anyone still having trouble logging back in to PSN? Is there page I can go to and get updates?
  7. xExCIVICx New Player

So when should the psn be up i cant find any information to when it will be up other tjen the inital time they said which it is now later then that already.
  8. princeofdetroit Well-Known Player

none of my apps will load for my ps4 now...is it because of network maintenance?:(
  9. Laz523 Well-Known Player

almost 2AM my time still can't access psn
  10. AnnoyedPatron New Player

This page and the responses on it are further proof that society is slipping into a self imposed state of mental retardation.
  11. DCUController New Player

yet you too commented :p
  12. Light ilias New Player

Can you login Yet?
  13. ARCANJ3l New Player

I heard through rumors that trigons prison survival would be up until 2 weeks after Tier 7 was released is this true or can u elaborate