PlayStation Network Maintenance - October 13, 2014

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Oct 13, 2014.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

The PlayStation Network will undergo maintenance at 10:00AM Pacific on Monday, October 13, 2014. The maintenance is expected to last about seven hours.

During the maintenance, PS players may be unable to access PlayStation services, including the DCUO Marketplace and game.

Time Zone Converter
  2. undrline Issue Tracker Volunteer

I know it's PSN and not SOE or DCUO, but this isn't much lead time notice.
    I sure hope whatever they're doing helps with the lag spikes I've been getting ever since the last game update.
    • Like x 2
  3. Dcon34DCUO Loyal Player

Ugh, 7 hours. Well I won't get to pvp til late tonight.
  4. GuyverVII Well-Known Player

Thanks for the heads up, but what exactly are you doing in this maintenance fix?
  5. Cait New Player

They're not doing anything, it's not SOE maintenance. It's Playstation maintenance.
    • Like x 3
  6. Turoy New Player

And i cannot use dcuo at moment, the alpha software will not recognize the legendary status correct at PS4. I think even more about to cancel the legendary membership:
    no german speeking ingame at mission higher then tier 3
    no german support
    the game often crashes (why allways bring new things, instead of making bug fixes, why corrupt running misson instead of keep finger away form fine running things ?)
  7. Flightboy New Player

Why did they do this crap on US Federal holidays?! Jeeze... I know I'm not the only one off from work! Lol
    • Like x 2
  8. Drifting Dreamer Steadfast Player

To all those railing against the devs and threatening sub cancellation; please note and member: This is PSN not SOE or DCUO (and I think we (well, most) of us know how I feel about PSN right now ... ... ...) All these folks can do is tell us about it.
    However, that being said, a bit more of a heads up would have been great.
    • Like x 2
  9. arcfussion Well-Known Player

7 hours is bad enough but pacific time means no game at all for me on east coast time cuz its not back up until 8 pm. Thanks for ruining my rainy day off from work PSN! Great planning from a business sense( note the intense sarcassam). Maybe it´s just me , but seriously the genious who thought " this is an awesome time to do server maintenance " should flogged and drawn and quartered before being fired . Lol
  10. DCUController New Player

here I'll save ppl the time PST to EST is 3 hour therefore your looking at 1pm earliest.
  11. DCUController New Player

it'll be back up at 1pm chill...

and in this case its already up go play lmao
  12. arcfussion Well-Known Player

1 pm start for maintenance lasting until 8pm (7 hours ) est. And no it's not up ( for PS4 anyway .)
  13. Kaiowas Nomad Active Player

The ONE time in weeks, I choose to play and I can't log in, because I'm on a ps4 and cba to downgrade just to play some heavy a$$ lagging cr@p....ppfftt......!! back to Destiny and Diablo3 !!
  14. arcfussion Well-Known Player

Server down 10 am pst = server down 1pm est . Not back online 1 pm.
  15. adelen New Player

this game soon more offline then online, better call it DCU sometimes online
  16. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

The game's online. PlayStation is not.
    • Like x 1
  17. rolando nacanna Well-Known Player

it's really boring...when it's not dc fault,is psn or soe....when will we have a way to log in game without psn or soe?
    my friends are playing diablo,FF and destiny while i write this.it's not fair,i know it's not dc's fault but is really frustrating.
  18. Necro Maat Well-Known Player

So is this why I'm getting 1048 now? Was doing event, dc'd. Now can't get back in. Says my PSN is online.
  19. adelen New Player

i can not log in get error in log in screen it say can not load log in screen where u choose cartoon, this happen so often at my ps4, many times evr week

my psn is online but error in login. this is normal at my ps4 happen almost evry day sorry to say but this suks and it start to be more and more frustration then fun to play this game
  20. MEBegnalsFan Devoted Player

Thanks for the heads up Mepps...Glad you are able to communicate this to the community. Better than no communication at all...

As for the 7 hours, I know it is outside of your control. Any chance we can get 1 extra day for the holiday event because of this...