PLAYSTATION 4! I GOT IN

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Raikken, Nov 15, 2013.

1. Raikken New Player

FINALLY MADE IT IN GAME STREAMING AND EVERYTHING. PS4 WAY BETTER THAN PS3 NO PROBLEMS BESIDES NOT BEIN ABLE TO SEE Names of people im in group with... when is that getting fixed anyone know????
  2. danielqpk New Player

Godspeed. You got in!
  3. Raikken New Player

Streaming now if you wanna see how smooth it runs at twitch tv USPS3Raikken
  4. Jax Prime New Player

Watching your stream but cant really tell the difference because it is kind of grainy. The game does appear to run extra smoothly though.
  5. BRITTENY Dedicated Player

The quality when streaming straight from your PS4 isn't that great. It doesn't seem to matter what your connection speed is. When I stream from my Elgato my quality is 100x's better. I cant wait until I can get my Elgato working.

I hope the group issue is fixed soon :(
    • Like x 1
  6. Dogzday Dedicated Player

I really wanted an Elgato. They're so easy to set up and use.

I don't own a PS4 and probably won't, but given a console THAT FREAKING POWERFUL (I'm not going into the technical computer jargon, but the PS4 is probably equal to a $2500-3000 laptop, zero exaggeration). And on a console that powerful, with a good connection speed, lets say 50+ Mb/s, you should be able to stream in either 1080p, or 1440p, with 0 stuttering or minimal frame drops.
  7. BRITTENY Dedicated Player

Yeah, I'm really excited to see what my quality looks like with the Elgato. It's just you have to get some equipment to bypass the encrypted HCDP stuff. I'm a little wary on buying everything I need b/c I have a feeling once I get it all, Sony's going to come out with a patch that removes the encryption lol :)
  8. Jax Prime New Player

It actually comes out ok on some streams I have watched. Depends who you are watching