Play As THE FLASH In Legends Tomorrow!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Oct 6, 2015.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

[IMG]

The Flash Comes To Legends!

Starting tomorrow, play as The Flash in Legends PvE and PvP. Blast past your foes with blinding speed as the Scarlet Speedster himself! Master the art of speed and experience Legends content in a whole new way - as The Flash!

[IMG]

Members Can Unlock The Flash As Part Of Membership!

Like most Legends characters, The Flash will be available for Members in-game on the Legends Vendor for 100 Marks of Legend, on a per character basis.

Available in the Marketplace October 7, 2015!

Members and non-Members will also be able to purchase The Flash in the Marketplace. The Marketplace version is redeemable for every character on your account.
    • Like x 5
  2. RTHERMITE Well-Known Player

So know that we have a flash legends, any way to get alt costumes, I looking at you blue and white lantern flash
  3. DustyAnkh Loyal Player

Yes !!!! Got my Marks saved up, ready to go !

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  4. Aren Sul Committed Player

Excellent!

Although at first my eyes read "Flash in Legends of Tomorrow"; That's what happens when you watch too much DC on TV ;-)
    • Like x 2
  5. ZatannaIE001I New Player

Sweet, more 750 runs feats as Flash related characters. Come on, reduce that feats or just make each member of your group counts toward everyone's feat(example: 1 Circe on group will count +1 Legends of Truth for everyone). Or just stop adding more feats when a new character is added to legends. These feats are senseless and they really annoy me.
  6. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

I'm not sure what's "senseless" about them: the feats are to encourage players to use the different characters.

What's debatable is the number of runs that should go into getting the feats. And whether there's anything to be done, besides exercising patience, for disparities such as the huge number of Batman-family and Superman-family, etc., characters, compared to, say, "Green Arrow family," which right now consists of one or two characters (Deathstroke is in that family, isn't he?; I'm not 100% sure), or the new Flash family.

#ambushbugforlegends
    • Like x 1
  7. PhantomBulletPT Well-Known Player

Is his power electricity ?

If not I don't want to buy him, I heard people saying that it is fire.
  8. ChillCat Loyal Player

Any word on when the winners will be chosen and announced for the Legends giveaway?
  9. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

that's what i would like to know. been 2 days since the contest ended ;)
  10. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

The winners have been chosen. They have a few days to respond, and if they don't we'll choose new winners. Patience.
    • Like x 2
  11. DustyAnkh Loyal Player

His power is superspeed silly :p
    • Like x 2
  12. Harlequin Devoted Player

There has been a mistake as I have received no notification. I refuse to return even one square of toilet paper until this wrong is righted.

:D
  13. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

kinda dislike there are so many good stories in there but the winners are chosen at random.

also another question how is mepps here when spytle kidnap him? o_O
  14. Aqua Surge Loyal Player

I was hoping to win. :(
  15. Flagermus man New Player

Thumbs up for the Flash :) his a mistake hero if you ask me welcome flash
  16. Fearlantern77 Well-Known Player

Aww man I wanted the speed force speedster. Do the winners get a notification ingame or their actual email?
  17. Flagermus man New Player

if you put you mind to it you can be the next flash :)
  18. PaolaFranco New Player

world up
    bye

[IMG]
  19. akaivy Dedicated Player

I never win anything :( I feel like this guy:

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  20. Flagermus man New Player

meppps sure we love you that much be the big price :)