PLANET PLUTO IS NOW RECRUITING

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by TheRealDeathern, May 22, 2013.

1. TheRealDeathern New Player

We are pleased to announce our first ever open enrollment

About Us:
    We have existed for the past two years on the USPS3 server, hero side

We have a dedicated group of skilled players that are active, most of which are around 90CR and 100+SP

We are a laid back, fun loving league that runs content together

We have scheduled raid nights twice a week, and are constantly running (and completing) game content on other nights, and of course just about any and everything else on the weekends

We do run PVP, but we are primarily focused on PVE T5 content at the moment

We believe in keeping the league small and intimate, if you are inactive, or dont play well with others, we are not for you

We do not have a website or require information from you to join, its a game and we treat it as such

Requirments:

You must play and be active in our league. We purge individuals who fail to participate or be active within league

Mics are highly recomended but not required

Please consider our skill when applying. We will happily help you if you if you are close in caliber, sorry but we are not accepting level 3 toons...

Simply put, if you play a lot, and like to run with the same, close knit group of skilled, fun loving, social people, we've may have a home for you!!!

If you feel you may be a fit, please either hit me up in game, or by replying to this thread, and we will see about getting you started in our league.

Thanks for you time.

Deathern
    Leader Planet Pluto
    USPS3
    94 CR TROLL/DPS
    121 SP
    • Like x 1
  2. TheRealDeathern New Player

Recruiting is still open. We are not limiting roles, although we are limiting numbers of new members.
  3. Tlogie New Player

I'd like to join up for your league. Please feel free to contact me in game.

Tess M3rcer
    USPS3
    93 CR Healer/DPS
    131 SP
    Sorcery
    • Like x 1
  4. TheRealDeathern New Player

Great, we'd be glad to have you. I'm at work for another houur and a half or so, but as soon as I log in, I'll hit you up.

Thanks for the interest.
    • Like x 1
  5. evilmufasa Well-Known Player

Mein gott!! Good league miss you guys
    • Like x 2
  6. TheRealDeathern New Player

Muffasa!!!! Thanks for the plug.

Miss you too man. Hope the T5 content is treating you kind on the villian side, we still have room anytime you wanna be good for a bit, LOL.
  7. evilmufasa Well-Known Player

Its ok 4 t5 pieces but still havent ran raids yet
    • Like x 1
  8. TheRealDeathern New Player

Awesome. We've failed pretty hard trying them too quick/under geared. I haven't used replays much so I'm progressing a little slower than you on the armor side. We will get there, I cant wait to complete it with nothing but Plutonians (shameless plug yes...LOL) :rolleyes:
    • Like x 1
  9. Tlogie New Player

Look forward to joining you guys. You guys seem to have a great time playing. I miss that!
  10. evilmufasa Well-Known Player

Try failing with pugs ha lol my league no near me and cofounder 146 sp and hes 144 next close is 109 :( so itll be awhile for t5 raids
  11. TheRealDeathern New Player

Always a good time playing with friends, always. :D
  12. TheRealDeathern New Player

Could always bring the co-founder over and covert him from his evil ways.

I know. I know. It's hard to give up on the toon you worked so hard on, be nice if they did have a faction change token for those of us that got seperated from each other over the years... Just think if you coudl bring Mufasa over, or me bring a host of Plutonians over to you... man that would be awesome.
    • Like x 1
  13. evilmufasa Well-Known Player

Most def I would pay for that too
  14. xXAusarenXx New Player

xXAusarenXx
    Electric Heals 60cr 45 sp
    have only had i successful raid, looking for an actice league
    • Like x 1
  15. TheRealDeathern New Player

I added you to my friends list. If I see you log, I'll be happy to let you join, and unsuccesful raids will be a thing of the past for you.
  16. TheRealDeathern New Player

Last call for anyone interested in joining. Our first ever open recuriting, IMO, has been a success. We've added several quality players whom I look forward to completing a lot of content with in the future.

Don't miss out on this chance to join an awesome, active, participating league where everyone is important to us!

Come be a PLUTONIAN today, and leave the pug life behind... it's easy to join, either hit me up in game, send me a message on the forums, or simply reply to this thread.

Deathern
  17. TheRealDeathern New Player

Thanks to those that have shown interest. We've managed to add a couple of high caliber DPS, a tank, a troll, and a healer with another slated to join our ranks if we can ever play in game at the same time.

For the rest of you, don't miss out... I dont know if or when we will open recrutiing back up again, but I can tell you it wont be anytime soon, as we are now bursting at the seams with active, talented players!