Picking @ Commander Shaw's Brain

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by crisischamber, May 16, 2013.

1. crisischamber New Player

I just put this Thread together for fun and for Players to pick at my brain...POST EVERYTHING AWESOMELY WEIRD!!!

I will reply with my thoughts on anything you Post, and just to let you know, my Brain will hurt, the more you POST!

So make sure you post anything on your mind...oh and keep it PG, I want to show this to my family or friends, so it has to be Postings that are typed in such a way they will not offend anybody I show this to!

Alright, That's it from Me...I'm about to post the first brain picker and PEACE OUT!
  2. crisischamber New Player

Hey Guys, Commander Shaw here!...
    I've always been a fan of Power Rangers, if you are too...what series did you like the most and who was your favourite Ranger and/or Villian?

I would say that my Favourite so far for Power Rangers Series is Power Rangers Samurai and I would have to say my favourite Ranger was the Green Ranger from Power Rangers Time Force!

I wonder, could I ever dye my hair that shade of green? Hmmm...There's something to pick your brain at!

Alright That's it from me...Peace Out!
  3. crisischamber New Player

:DWAZZUP DCUO!?!?! Commander Shaw here!
    I am just so glad that I'm back from my RPG Vacation, well I'm Legendary Again, meaning I will retake my post as second-in-command for DC Masterworks and I am going to tryout Friday Night Legends Tommorow after I get home from my Lids Appointment (Gonna get my name stitched into it!) I like having my DCUO friends, but as I say almost every Wednesday, I will only be online until 6PM EST because...I have to DJ at my Youth Group!

I'm a really out of this world thinker, so I want to leave you with something to pick!

Would you get on a city transit bus with wearing just a shirt, boxer briefs, and a pair of flip-flops? And would the Driver even let you on to begin with?

Alright That's it from Me Peace Out!
  4. crisischamber New Player

:(WHY has no one Left Replys? C-Shaw here!!
    I know it hasn't been long since this thread has been up! But really 7 views, that's it? I know I suck, but come on, I have this thread for everyone and I would like to hear your feedback! Mepps would be happy to see that I am as good on the forums, as I am in-game!

Mepps, if you are reading this, Please spread the word that I want feedback! I'm a Legendary Member and Gunnar and I merged two leagues together and we run a tight ship!

Here's something to pick at your brain...If I was the only other guy on the forums and it was just me and mepps, do you think it would last long?

Alright That's it from me...Peace Out!!!
  5. Ace1 Dedicated Player

I like cheese
  6. Battle Man Committed Player

7. melvinpox Devoted Player

I like annoying people.
    Let me clarify.
    I do not like people that are annoying. I like performing the act of annoying other people.
    I have issues.
    I am a thread killer.
    And cheese gives me gas.