Philosopher's Stone Doesnt Reduce Supply Drop Cooldown

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by Elda, Nov 29, 2019.

1. Elda Mad as a Hatter

I have the Philosopher's Stone artifact up to 200 and equipped, and everything else works as expected, except:

"Supply Drop cooldown reduced by 40 seconds." doesn't work, as the supply drop cooldown with it on takes exactly 3 minutes.

"Each free power used reduces the cooldown by an additional 6 seconds." has no effect either.

If I use the supply drop with the artifact on and maxed out, and then use my free powers all the way to the 16s free power cooldown, the supply drop still takes 3 minutes from use.

Being in/out of combat, in/out of a group, and alone/having somebody else using powers in the supply drop has no effect, it still takes 3 minutes.
    • Like x 1
  2. Tsavorentless Dedicated Player

Dead king it says it reduces stat buff trinket n it doesn't work on the cool downthe cracken from the summer seasonal doesn't reduce it's cool down either which is a combat pet.
    • Like x 1
  3. Gro Level 30

Devs can this be looked at? I have the stone also at rank 200, and receive no cool down benefits, and nothing changes no matter how many "free powers" I use also.
  4. lllStrichcodelll ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

@Mepps
    Please move this thread to the Bug section

Will try it today - I might've observed it too but always forgot to test it.
  5. lllStrichcodelll ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Tested it on live with Rank 200 Philosopher Stone in Dps role.

5min without artifact
    4:21min with artifact out of combat
    3:20/3min with artifact in Combat and constant power/weapon attacks

Its working as intended.
    • Like x 1
  6. spack2k Steadfast Player

its not bugged on test either.
    • Like x 1
  7. Elda Mad as a Hatter

Retested on test server, still 3 minutes cooldown no matter if i use a power or not, or in/out of combat. Tested on a Rage Melee toon.
  8. spack2k Steadfast Player

I tested again with rage melee and i got a 2:10 CD on supply by just spamming frenzy with philosopher stone and dead kings scepter artifacts, both artifacts working as intended.
    • Like x 1
  9. Tsavorentless Dedicated Player

The part that doesn't work on the deadking is the stat buff trinket and combat pet ur supposed to get them both back quicker and they don't. I used the slayers sunken rune and metal part1 dps stat buff trinket.

Imo if u have an artifact leveled u should get every bonus. My dk was in the high 170's and those cool downs were highlighted.
  10. spack2k Steadfast Player

I tested the stats buff trinket and the combat pet from atlantean season/event and the cooldown was reduced by 12 sec while wearing the dead kings scepter on test.
    • Like x 1
  11. Tsavorentless Dedicated Player

They musta fixed it somehow but I used a stop watch on my phone for this.
    This boggles me.
  12. lllStrichcodelll ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Maybe the stopwatch was bugged ;):p
  13. GoDeacs Well-Known Player

Specific supply drop issue perhaps?
  14. Tsavorentless Dedicated Player

It's the stopwatch on my alarm on my cell phone. The cool down never changed on those 2 items when I did it.
  15. Tsavorentless Dedicated Player

Just tested the warrior screeching egg and without it was 2mins with it 1 min 48. Did it the exact same way but it worked . I know I did the exact same thing. This was not human error.
  16. Elda Mad as a Hatter

spamming frenzy for me does nothing, 3 minutes still. artifact is definitely equipped, and at 200. stopwatch on my phone to test it.

it seems to work for some people and not for others? That's the part that has me confused.
  17. spack2k Steadfast Player

thats weird, maybe a dev can watch into this but not sure if they can replicate