Up-Votes Needed Phantom Zone Kryptonite Chunk broken

Discussion in 'Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports)' started by Beetleguise, Aug 28, 2022.

1. Beetleguise New Player

I have been trying to use this trinket in patchwork and 31st bounties and most of the time it doesn't do anything. If i'm standing around not doing anything it does work. man bat and snowman always work when I use them. What's up with the chunk?
  2. Beetleguise New Player

Me again replying to my own message. I feel like this wouldn't be too difficult to fix. I have not seen the code of this game but I feel like it would not be difficult to make the transformation occur. There are likely other players that also have this concern but have not posted about it. I understand that having people work on bugs cost money to pay for the time spent. I think a solution is to disregard conditions that have been set for the transformation to occur. The description of the item did not indicate that the item wold only work sometimes. As I said earlier the snowman and man-bat from work just fine. It should not be difficult to make this work the same.