Pets change into Gorillas in Old Star Labs

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by Archsprite, Aug 9, 2013.

1. Archsprite Well-Known Player

So I am leveling my new Earth Tank, Fairy Stone. She enters Old Star Labs to face down Flash and his fool mentor. When I activated the devolver, much to my surprise, it was the Crystal Golem who changed into a full-size gorilla--with the power of flight! I fought the reinforcements and reactivated the devolver, where it worked as intended (pet banished, I go ape). While in aerial-gorilla mode, the golem did not attack (just kind of flew around close to the ground).

I can go back in and get screenshots tonight hopefully. Not a high priority, and pretty funny, but is a bug :)
  2. GrimMalbogia New Player

Lol I am about to go test this.
    • Like x 1
  3. undrline Issue Tracker Volunteer

Awesome! Would be nice if they still worked properly, though. That's not good to hear. I never bother devolving. I wonder if it works with other pets?
    • Like x 1
  4. Archsprite Well-Known Player

Yeah, I was at-level so I wanted to do the quest as ape--I usually have to go back to get the feat once I can roll it ;)
  5. Archsprite Well-Known Player

6. Lyndi Well-Known Player

this also happens in solitary riot t4 solo mission. the first time i went in there i had my suppressor turret out. i clicked to get the appropriate shield and low and behold my suppressor turret got the shield
    • Like x 1
  7. Archsprite Well-Known Player

Interesting! Any other transformation happenings? Maybe demon stuff in Robinson Park should also be tested...