Pets and trollers.

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by AzureTears, Apr 8, 2013.

1. AzureTears New Player

I've been wondering, do pets receive power regens from trollers?.
  2. Neptune New Player

Agree. The turrent surpressor should give some power to trollers.
  3. Old Gravyleg New Player

The op is asking if pets such as the watcher or iconic robot get power when a troller pots or defibs, and the answer is they do not. I'm actually not 100% sure about the iconic robot but the watcher definitely does not.
  4. Owl Devoted Player

Controller Power Over Time and Power Bursts do Not grant power to pets.
    Sorcery can grant Burst Power to team pets with Sacrificial Offering though.
  5. Sumeric New Player

Do pets benefit from speed drain? I have noticed the animation sticks to them when I cast it.
  6. Owl Devoted Player

I believe Speed Drain and at least one of the Healer Group Supercharges grant Power to nearby pets.
  7. Sumeric New Player

Good to know. The reason I was curious about it is because I'm unsure of the nearby ally limit for speed drain to provide power back to the group. My guess would be somewhere from 8 to 16. I was wondering if I should hold off on casting it if too many people have henchmen out at once. I dont want to waste it on people's temporary pets when trying to power the raid members.
  8. BumblingB I got better.

If the pet ui worked we would know. 99 times out of 100 you don't see the pet's bar.
  9. AzureTears New Player

I see. Thanks for clearing it up for me~
  10. JessTier New Player

The troller pet CONTROLS enemies using CC abilities. gadget Trollers also have an SC pet that DOES provide power. At 35% it's a pretty easy super charge to spam, though it only stays in play for a minute the power is pretty constant and pretty good for support. Great for a solo load out in Damage stance as it's power is the same regardless of which stance you are in (around 800-1000 depending on crits), but honestly, if you're playing in a raid, I'd still go with Speed Drain or Word of Power personally as it is much more effective in an emergency and gives a LARGE burst of power to the whole group. The Battle Drone is more of a constant power feed (think of it as a second PoT that doesn't overwrite the main PoT) making it something that you have to spam whenever the super charge is ready. One thing I have been playing with when I do run as damage instead of Troller is to have Battle Drone on my loadout to help feed power and contribute something in addition to pure damage. Works great for duos too as it's power means that you can burn through the mobs faster due to the additional influx of power. Not a bad little super charge, but a little too fragile for raids IMO. (tested it a LOT lol)