Pet Weapons

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by DeitySupreme, Dec 23, 2019.

1. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

Is anyone aware of a reason that the only pet that does aoe basic attacks is guardian?

As far as I know brick and guardian both use the same weapon and attack pattern. However guardians basic attacks are aoe while brick is single target. Crystal and fury both use range aoe combos that hit single target (Shuriken storm for crystal and solar for fury).

This isn’t a nerf guardian post. Instead I would personally like to see all 3 pets combos to be changed to aoe similar to that of guardian. At the very least brick should be given the aoe combo to.
  2. fm0987 Committed Player

Doesn't brick do jackhammer occasionally? In tank role anyway I'm pretty sure.
    Edit: oh, weapons
  3. Chia Death Well-Known Player

Not a fan of asymmetric balance?
  4. ALB Dedicated Player

How do guardian attacks split? I ran a duo with you last week and wondered why you were using guardian
  5. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

Don’t know the exact numbers (currently not sorcery lol) but when I last tested, guardian was adding an extra 4K per second on 3 targets as opposed to 1.5k from robot sidekick on single target guardian was also doing better than RSK.

Brick, fury, and crystal were all doing less damage than guardian without power.

With power fury and crystal obviously did take the lead but that’s sacrificing a damaging slot for a support slot. So the AI of crystal and fury also made it so they would also sit on full power at times because they were doing a scripted attack pattern which makes them inconsistent as well. When I’m sorcery I always run guardian for these reasons. This wether I’m might or precision.