Pet Dps question

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by The Anxient, Aug 25, 2023.

1. The Anxient Loyal Player

Thinking of turning my fire toon into a pet dps. Question is what artifacts if I want to be able to have precision aoe and might st armories? I feel like I'll need to level mercy and source shard but not sure what I should use in my 3rd slot. Right now I have Solar at 200, trans at 160, and Strat 160.
  2. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

You want Quislet as your third to go with Source Shard and MERCY.
  3. The Anxient Loyal Player

So no Solar amp? Even on st?
  4. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

If you're hard set on using Solar Amp I think I would swap MERCY out.
    • Like x 1
  5. catplaysxoxo Loyal Player

So you want to do a pet DPS build. In my recent experience I had setup Quislet, Grim and Mercy. Why? Because having more passive damage to me is better than taking another slot on my power tray. I have a quantum pet DPS toon that uses up to 6 or 7 pets. RSK, Quislet, Grim, Trinket Pet and Henchmen. You can further increase their damage with Aquaman ally. What are some ability slots and powers are you willing to sacrifice? A pet build can leave you with less choices depending on how you play.
  6. The Anxient Loyal Player

Not set on it just clarifying. Solar amp has seemed to be a huge staple for might st. I wanted to make sure I was understanding you correctly.
  7. The Anxient Loyal Player

Idk what abilities I would give up until I can do some testing. I'm just trying to get a feel for what artifacts I need to be working on. As much as it takes to level them up I'd rather not have any wasted.
  8. catplaysxoxo Loyal Player

You can never go wrong with leveling up Quislet and Grim to rank 80 to at least be able to have them be summoned during combat so that’s passive damage right there.
    • Like x 1
  9. The Anxient Loyal Player

Feel like having the extra pet makes up for not having shard?