People Disappearing in Nexus Post GU28

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by BRITTENY, Jul 27, 2013.

1. BRITTENY Dedicated Player

Ran Nexus a few times after this update and I've been noticing people are randomly disappearing from my screen. As you can see in this video, not everyone is rendered in properly and the tank (Nexgen) is not even on my screen, although his dot is showing as being in the room. You will see he ends up dying because he completely disappeared from my screen. This only has been an issue in Nexus. It's pretty much a guarantee, the tank will disappear through out the raid. It's happened every time since GU28. I've run other T4 raids and have not had a rendering or disappearing issue.

I haven't run Wave yet, so I'm not sure if this is happening in there as well.

• Like x 12
  2. TrueOlympus New Player

It also happened in both BIA and FAM. All my brave comrades disappeared before my very eyes!
  3. TheMysticAngel New Player

It is happening in wave as well.
  4. Ice Knight Well-Known Player

This has been happening since DLC 7 came out , in both raids
  5. BRITTENY Dedicated Player

Guess it's only more noticeable in these raids. Running into this issue in Wave as well.
  6. Nekron 99 Loyal Player

Many people in my group the other night in Nexus were having this and I was trying to make it happen to me and couldn't. It's definitely not affecting everyone, but it really adds to the difficulty level when half the team can't see where your healer is down.
  7. YodaDog New Player

No, that is not my experience. This particular glitch never happened for me pre-GU28. Now its everywhere. I suspect it has to do with the targeting "fix."

And I cant tell if the disappearing party members aren't catching my heals, or if its just not registering on the green bars on my screen, but either way its a problem...
  8. Amelija New Player

I can confirm since the update this happening. In t5 raids it makes it very frustrating
  9. FaLeX Dedicated Player

yup, happened in our nexus group.....(i was tanking).....there was times when i couldn't even see the robot to pull unless i took 3 steps forward.....
  10. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Thank you for the report and the video. We are working on this.
  11. Kam New Player

I'm glad they are finally looking into this! Thanks!

Hopefully I can get back to solo healing raids. :)
  12. NexGen New Player

Was that my earth run?
  13. Sinastra New Player

while running both these raids players (tanks especially) tend to "blink on/off screen"...sometimes when players aren't appeaaring i also can not heal them...the tanks health will start to deplete rapidly, yet i hit my single heal (i am cr99, 140sp, base resto 4157) and nothing happens until the tank or other players re-render on the screen...this has been happening for a while and also the white shields in the last boss nexus don't always render for every player to see which causes more problems as well...also sometimes when i die mid heal it glitches out that power when i am revived...why is it that these glitches haven't been addressed by the devs? This has been happening for weeks and spoken about on the forums before. How can a raid be run smoothly,quickly, and efficiently if not every teammate is on screen or if the raid isn't properly functioning itself? You want us to grind for gear, yet these glitches are happening and not fixed...please fix these problems in the t5 raids....*sadface*
  14. MrMigraine Devoted Player

A week or two ago, Captain Liberty said that they thought they had tracked this issue down, but it was still occurring in Gates last night.

Any progress on getting a fix implemented?
    • Like x 1
  15. YodaDog New Player

^this. Need an update here, please.
  16. MrMigraine Devoted Player

Pretty please with sugar on top?