Up-Votes Needed PC voice chat not working.

Discussion in 'Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports)' started by speedster1981, Jul 27, 2020.

1. speedster1981 Committed Player

How many pc players out there jump into a chat and suddenly after a few minutes it stops working and you either have to switch characters or relog to get it to work again? and sometimes that doesn't even work!
    • Like x 2
  2. dresserball Dedicated Player

Never. Discord works good.
  3. speedster1981 Committed Player

with a game like dcuo that has a voice chat feature should you have to use an extra program just to talk to people you're playing games with? I'm just don't get how players on ps4 like myself don't have this issue but PC players need an extra app to chat! in my opinion it seems a little unfair that pc players need to use an additional app to use a feature the game provides. I posted this for a friend that plays on PC that doesn't do much regarding the forums.
    • Like x 2
  4. dresserball Dedicated Player

There isn't a need for the extra app. It's just the in game voice is garage compared to other voice apps. I also don't want to hear kids crying, shouting / cursing, and eating chips loudly everytime I join an alert / raid.
    • Like x 1
  5. speedster1981 Committed Player

true! I don't like hearing that bs either but there are some players that don't do any of that in chat and the devs really need to fix the chat issue with pc so they don't need to use discord because of the problem with voice chat becoming inactive especially if you're running a raid or doing feat runs.
  6. speedster1981 Committed Player

Dear Devs

It's been months and the voice chat issue is still terrible let alone practically non existent for some PC players and to be honest I don't blame players for quitting this game because issues like this get neglected. Why won't this be fixed instead of spending all your time adding styles when you should really be fixing problems that actually matter first?
  7. Sarabaig New Player

There could be several reasons why voice chat may not be working in the Daybreak game:

Mute settings: Check if the mute settings are enabled or not. If yes, then disable them to see if it resolves the issue.

Network connection: Check your network connection and ensure it is stable and fast enough to support voice chat in the game.

Microphone permissions: Make sure the Daybreak game has permission to access your microphone. You may need to adjust your computer's settings to allow this.

Outdated game client: Ensure you have the latest version of the Daybreak game client installed.

Audio drivers: Make sure your audio drivers are up-to-date and properly installed.

Firewall settings: Check if your firewall is blocking the voice chat feature in the Daybreak game. If it is, then add an exception for the game in your firewall settings.

If none of these solutions work, you may want to contact Daybreak support for further assistance.