PC Test Update 4/10/14

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by Captain Liberty, Apr 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Captain Liberty Developer

Test Server 4/10/2014

Note: This notes reflect changes made to the PC Test Server as of 5:30 PM PST on April 10. Apologies for the delay.

Test Server Only
    ·Fixed Test Server treasure boxes that weren't always giving the proper rewards.
    ·The PvE Currency Box has been updated to reward Marks of Fury.

Live
    Raid
    Fortress of Solitude: Power Core
    ·A fix for the split party section to help alleviate issues where Lex Luthor and/or Superman would sometimes get stuck.
    Fortress of Solitude: The Chasm
    ·Added fail safes to prevent a door not opening in rare cases after players defeat the Broodmother.

GU36
    Test Server Only

Powers
    Acrobatics
    ·Increased the damage caused by Backflip Attack, Grapple Line Attack, Launching Roll and Throwing Knives.
    Electricity
    ·Increased the damage caused by Shockwave's power interaction.
    Gadgets Powers
    ·Gauss Grenade's base damage has been lowered and has a power interaction with Frostbitten enemies. Also, it will now Electrify up to 8 enemies.
    ·Napalm Grenade - Lowered the base damage and added a power interaction with Frostbitten or Electrified enemies.
    ·Fear Gas will now hit enemies at max distance and deals damage as a sphere at target instead of a cone.
    ·Cryofoam will now hit enemies at max distance and deals damage as a sphere at target instead of a cone.
    ·Vortex Cannon's base damage has been lowered and now has a power interaction with Dazed enemies.
    ·Photon Blast's base damage has been slightly reduced to bring it in line with similar super powers.
    ·Neural Neutralizer's base damage has been lowered and now has a power interaction with Dazed enemies.
    Fire
    ·Increased the damage caused by Mass Detonation without the power interaction.
    Flight
    ·Increased the damage caused by Downdraft.
    ·Increased both the normal and power interaction damage caused by Swoop.
    Ice
    ·Slightly increased the damage caused by Frost Snipe's power interaction and slightly lowered its damage without.
    Iconic
    ·Gag Glove's base damage has been lowered and now has a power interaction with Dazed enemies.
    Mental
    ·Increased the damage caused by Phantom Flame's power interaction.
    ·Doubled the duration of Mass Terror's damage over time effect and reduced the instant damage slightly.
    Quantum
    ·Reduced the damage caused by Gravity Bomb used without a power interaction.

Amazon Fury Part I
    Test Server Only

Themyscira Command Post
    ·Damali the Royal Quartermaster will no longer give the impression that she supports the Princess in the ongoing conflict.

Alert
    Themyscira Divided
    ·Reduced the health on the Satyr Trio bosses.
    ·Increased the health on Circe/Wonder Woman in the final fight, but reduced the health of the other bosses for that fight.

Challenge
    Aegis of Truth
    ·There will always be a way to return to last location within the instance.
    Duo
    Port of Paradise
    ·After the final boss is defeated, a leftover roped ballista spear will be cleaned-up.
    ·The final boss in the Arsenal has had its defense buff adjusted so that it has higher defense until fully roped by the ballistae and then lower defense after being fully roped.
    Supply Lines
    ·Tisiphone will now only punish those who attack her when she is shielded.

Vendor
    ·Controller items should no longer be showing up for healers on Vending Unit 10.
    ·The cash cost on the Amazon Fury Part I Vendor gear has been capped at 2,000 in-game cash.

Weapon Mastery
    ·Updated the combo descriptions for Staff to show the correct input.
    ·Updated the new passive stat boxes at the bottom of the weapon trees so they require 21 points in that tree instead of the mastery box. This allows people to get the passives without changing their combos if they so choose.
    • Like x 8
  2. Jeazy Baby Dedicated Player

For ice any chance we can make frost blast a channeled power or increase it's range? it is easily interuptable and requires you to be very close for the damage to hit ( basically useless).

Any word on increasing the stats/item level of the "T6" gear to be better than the "T5" scion of ion and vestments of raid gear?
    • Like x 1
  3. xSpartacusx Well-Known Player

I hope you guys realize.. "consume objects" is no longer in the fire tree since.. like the fire revamp right?o_O
    • Like x 21
  4. Burning_Baron Loyal Player

No earth love?
    • Like x 6
  5. Grid Ion Committed Player

Gadgets nerfs and buffs. Excited about the max range for FG and Foam. New PIs for GG and Napalm look interesting aswell. Off to testing.
  6. ErnieB Loyal Player

hmmm still nothing new with light, do we have to wait for the full revamp for changes to things like Fan damage and PI damage?
    • Like x 1
  7. CaZaNoVa New Player

That's odd...why bring Gravity Bomb's damage down with no PI if Quantum actually needs all the help it can get, currently. While we're on the subject, Singularity ticks for double digits (Might: 4000+), and I'm sorry but we shouldn't be seeing that with that amount of Might.
    • Like x 5
  8. La Shark Dedicated Player

Good job.

Can earfff get some that...
  9. La Shark Dedicated Player

Yea i would like to know as well.
  10. TheDark Devoted Player

This is so funny. I KNEW this was going to happen with Gadgets. Especially when you're just looking at numbers on paper.
    I can't wait to get on test tonight to check out the if there is additional damage when interacting with frostbitten targets.
    I can see how there are trade offs to justify nerfs in some powers but still... I'm very disappointed in how identical the powers are becoming.
    • Like x 7
  11. TheDark Devoted Player

I would've preferred the health was untouched on the bosses but as long as these are the only ones that had their health reduced then I think it's an ok move. Bye Bye boss endurance test. Just consider what the pace of the alert will be once everyone has the T6 gear. It still shouldn't be trigon easy.
    • Like x 1
  12. Rumour Committed Player

Well there goes uniqueness for powers. :(
    • Like x 5
  13. TKMcClone Steadfast Player

bad news for gadgets dps... good news for gadgets trolling.... Napalm and photon ouch.
    • Like x 1
  14. Grid Ion Committed Player

Fear Gas and Cryofoam changes.

• Like x 4
  15. TKMcClone Steadfast Player

nice
  16. BumblingB I got better.

o_O A completely ranged gadgets setup. That is crazy. I gotta check this out. I might dump photon now and run gg and ng for the fact the work off each other.
  17. Magnificent Loyal Player

Consume Objects???

[IMG]
    • Like x 12
  18. Trinidad James Loyal Player

Like seriously! While your messing with power interactions powers can you do a fix to Mental's Mass Levitation please?

Mental's Mass Levitation is currently the only Cast time/AoE power that is also a PI setup, All cast powers that are damage other than Mass Lev, uses a PI, not set one up. Mental really got screwed here during its revamp. So can this be changed into a None-Vulnerable to Interrupt, 50% Damage magnifier move and Maybe add Damage Over Time; have its Animation cast lowered to the 1-1.2 second range to bring it inline with other AoE PI setup powers like Sorcery's Shard Of Life please?
    • Like x 6
  19. Brice Allen Loyal Player

Well isn't that a nice little surprise.
    • Like x 4
  20. pultinski Well-Known Player

I guess since earth was left out, the fixes for it must be huge. or maybe its because it is the least used power. or maybe the adjustment to jh was the "fix". oh well , all 5 of us earth users will continue to sit quietly in our corner.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.