Up-Votes Needed PC Inventory Bug - Mouse Cursor Behavior

Discussion in 'Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports)' started by SethZoulMonEl, Mar 28, 2024.

1. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

On PC, opening my inventory and not moving the mouse cursor results in a right-click activating the first item in my inventory instead of the item my cursor is hovered over. That can cause consumables to be used that were not intended to be used (I accidentally wasted an R&D scanner while in a raid because I thought I was swapping with my orbital strike item). I first noticed this issue after the initial artifact fix for armory swapping when artifacts were not swapping correctly if in different slots in the artifact slots, so I believe this bug may be related.
    • Like x 4
  2. Ultimus Primus Well-Known Player

US/PC "I" have not had or seen this issue.
  3. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

To recreate:
    1. Open your inventory
    2. Hover your mouse cursor over an item (not the first inventory slot) that you can swap into your character's gear
    3. Close your inventory
    4. Do not move your mouse
    5. Open your inventory again
    6. Your cursor should be in the same place as in step 2
    7. Right click to swap, and you will instead see that the item in the first slot of your inventory was swapped/activated/used
    • Like x 1
  4. Bowieite Active Player

Aye, I noticed this on both PC and PS during the February event when using consumables and wasted a radar enhancer when I went to re-equip my supply drop.
    • Like x 1
  5. Ultimus Primus Well-Known Player

Reminds me of the old Contra cheat code on sega. I just use as normal and have had no issues, sorry that you are.