Patchwork teleporter work around

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Qwantum Abyss, Aug 19, 2020.

1. Qwantum Abyss Loyal Player

I have seen too many comments as of late about the DC’n when using these teleporters.
    Have not seen any/many solutions tho so here is my work around
    Note: i have not DC’n using one in over a week now!!!

What i do is one of 2 things:
    Option A
    I teleport to mission hub then teleport to desired area so that im NOT part of the traffic jam that i believe causes the DC’s.
    Option B
    I wait till the traffic jam is done then teleport to desired area.

My experience is such that the DC’s only happen in packed phases an only when its a traffic jam to get to next area.
    I may be totally wrong here as im as tech stupid as they come BUT its 100% for me so far.

Lets be real, if ur in a pa med ohase the kills r happenin in seconds not minutes. Each can spawn ONLY every 5 min at most so worst case u have 2-3 min to get to the next one so slow down, there is no need to throttle the portals an risk DC’n. Just chill, you have plenty of time.

Option C is best (my alternate option)
    Just run/fly to next area. No risk of portal DC and if u dont screw around, it takes 15-20 sec to get to next area (clockwise around the map). You dont have to fight adds an even if you do have to fight some u still arrive with minutes to spare so again there is NO RUSH.

Hope this helps others
    • Like x 2
  2. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Just run or fly to the next area. So simple and you won't crash.
    • Like x 1