Parodox Prowler

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by Miahztwin, May 10, 2013.

1. Miahztwin Committed Player

If you didnt know this already, there are two extra bosses that drop loot(not marks) in CC. They are located on the eastern and western parts of the map and are called Paradox Eradicator( on the East side) and the Paradox Prowler(on the west side). Me and a dozen of other heroes have been waiting on its spawn point and isnt popping up. Thought maybe DCUO should know this.
  2. Original Hipster New Player

yeahh cuhh...i've been waiting here for like an hour.. i want my feat.
    • Like x 1
  3. Twisted Titan Committed Player

Try phasing into different instances. That's what we did and it cut the wait in half.
  4. Sylo Committed Player

He has always been there when doing the second alert for me but not the first alert. Dunno if that matters?
  5. Gunny New Player

The prowler is noticeably harder to find. The eradicator (east) is almost always going to spawn and is next to no trouble to find (infact, he'll quite often interfere with you closing your ruptures if you're not careful). Your destroyer is obviously the storyline boss and is always there.

Its not uncommon for groups to have spent half their alert time looking for a prowler in the first area.
  6. Miahztwin Committed Player

lol idk if you've been doing these lately past few days but now the eradicator is hard to find lol
  7. Goony New Player

mepps posted in announcements
    Central City
    ·Pedestrians no longer stray from the heart of Central City.
    ·Added additional NPCs for the Central City Paradox Prowler and Paradox Eradicator to resolve an issue that could prevent them from returning to the fight.
    ·Corrected the name of the Paradox Hunter feat. The Paradox Eradictor is no longer referred to as a Paradox Despoiler in the description.
    for today, so it should be fixed maybe?