Paradox Wave tutorial - How to achieve Odyssey feat

Discussion in 'Oracle’s Database (Guides)' started by kAiSeR007, Oct 28, 2013.

1. kAiSeR007 Dedicated Player

Hello,

I'd like to share with the community this video tutorial in where we talk and discuss about several tactics for getting done Paradox wave - Odyssey feat. Positionating in the map, what the different roles need to do in different situations, and tips for the tank and the group for making easier the achivement of this feat.

We talk about the different tactics for killing each side boss alongside Tyrant (main boss), so this can be also really helpfull for the ones who just want to finish the raid not with all sidebosses, but just with some.

For ilustrating the previous video, here it is a paradox run with odyssey feat. Is not a super fast run, but you guys can check perflectly step by step what is explained before.

I really hope many players can get the feats with these tactics.
    • Like x 14
  2. iLLusion New Player

This guide should be really helpful to many players. You took your time and explained pretty much everything there is to Paradox Wave. It will hopefully show people there's nothing scary about this particular raid, and that all that shiny new gear is well within their grasp. Well done!
  3. IcyBar Level 30

Yeah many players still struggle doing the Epic Odyssey Feat, just because of the simple fact of lacking tactical knowledge.

I also mentioned in the video, but I do recommend, if you're interested in watching this guide, grab another video where we actually complete this feat. Whether it's the speedfeat video or another video.And watch parts of both. Where you actually see us in action, and where we talk about it in this video. I'm sure it will clarify a lot of things that may not have made sense to you during this video.

Hope this helps out a lot of you, and may you all get good loot for other all roles apart from your own muhaha :D
    • Like x 1
  4. Eminence Dedicated Player

Good job man, +1.
  5. Speedcat Well-Known Player

A great guide, from some great guys :) And it really works!
    Thanks peeps!
  6. stellar fire New Player

Nice job with the guide guys, well paced and extremely informative. I'm sure this information will make a massive difference to my contributions in this raid.
    cheers
  7. Dump Truck New Player

This should be required reading/watching for everyone. I would even make a text version to read for those who cant sit thorugh the 45 minutes. nice job
  8. TheLoneLantern New Player

As someone who has yet to complete Paradox (though i've only gotten to run it once), I'll definitely take a look at the guide when I get the time.