Overpopulated with DPS...

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by JdGriM, Aug 21, 2014.

1. JdGriM New Player

This game is so overpopulated with tryhard DPS'. Nerf DPS role please no more buffs... :) seriously though learn your main people.
    • Like x 1
  2. IdontDps Committed Player

I tried being a support but being in an alert for 50 min because of burn.No,besides everyone starts off dps so it is out main
    • Like x 2
  3. JdGriM New Player

Sadly yes. I meant to say "learn your support role"...its still early. :p
    • Like x 1
  4. GuyverVII Well-Known Player

yes now with armouries you can play as both a lot easier now!
  5. SinestrosTaken New Player

No more buffs? What is this?
  6. JdGriM New Player

Sarcasm... Ever heard of her before?
  7. JdGriM New Player

Also learn your support role you "HL DPS".
  8. Pew New Player

Please be quiet and fill my bars.
    Also, i have aggro!
  9. La Shark Dedicated Player

Ur main?

I mainly play dps, also when given the option to select out of four roles in an instace i pick damage.

This game is over populated with players of different levels of knowledge.

Please don't blame the role.

We all come here to play for a different experience.
    • Like x 6
  10. Scarlet Rise Loyal Player

I wonder what would happened if all players started with their support roles first? Or that and they would not earn their DPS role until late in the game?
    • Like x 2
  11. ASH New Player

i would like to play more as healer....but who needs a healer these days...:rolleyes:
    • Like x 1
  12. MattTheViolator New Player

DPS is indeed way overpopulated. Usually by people who claim to have the best burn out there. I feel that playing the support role teaches you power interactions so you benefit on the DPS side from the knowledge you've gained. That's why I can burn A LOT more than your average DPS when I switch to that role. I've learned all my PI so I benefit greatly in DPS role

Nowadays, most people that solely run as a DPS burn at a mediocre rate. But you take a support role and flip them to DPS and they put out more burn with lower gear and consume less energy
    • Like x 5
  13. AtrocitusOmega Committed Player

I play all roles but it does suck when your shouting for tanks and trolls and all you see is dps, dps, and more dps. Healers disappeared after the Themesyira divided came out.
    • Like x 1
  14. FuryX New Player

I actually enjoy my support roles but I refuse to heal/troll or tank for dps that aren't at least near my level of damage output.

A better title would be play your support role until you can efficiently dps not vice versa.
    • Like x 5
  15. JdGriM New Player

T6 troll. :)
  16. FaLeX Dedicated Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 6
  17. mistergeez New Player

A lot of dps suck in this game! If you haven't done at least 5x the damage of the closest support role (gear being equal), you are a bad dps. Learn your own support role and go with that. If not, you will be hurting your team in any content. And it will take forever!!
    • Like x 1
  18. La Shark Dedicated Player

DOn't know what that means but one good emote deserves another:D
  19. JdGriM New Player

Lol. Cr105 quantum controller.
  20. Rich Homie Quan New Player

If I don't DPS, then I'm standing there feeding power to terrible slow burn DPSers
    • Like x 3