Orange & Purple Nimbus Aura!

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by SenseIess, Feb 18, 2015.

1. HersheyKiss New Player

Gotta say im not a fan of any of the 3 new auras in this thread. I was mental a few months back and if i was the 2 purple 1s are kinda cool. But orange? Just dont care for it. Hoping the rare 1 is really cool and still wondering where the mist auras are, especially the blue 1.
  2. HersheyKiss New Player

Some of the community has been asking for pwr based auras for forever. Thats what we really need, not in a booster bundle either. Put em on the market and let people choose the 1s they want. I know id buy 6 of em day 1.
    • Like x 1
  3. Jafin 10000 Post Club

Not announced, no, but there are a ton of unreleased auras in the game files. Presumably all created at once in preparation for future Booster Bundles.

As for the non-rendering style above, I have noticed that they seem to use Tech Ninja as placeholders for all the unfinished armour styles, of which there are currently six sets in the files.
  4. Jafin 10000 Post Club

No, these are just ones that GMs have actually equipped. There are plenty more in game.
  5. Elusian Crowd Control

Purple Nimbus looks good but still want the Blue Mist Aura from Mist-Infected Blue Lantern Flash =/

Or the Impassioned Aura =/

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  6. DarkChaosReign New Player

So many auras, so little money. :(
  7. Prosser Dedicated Player

If there's a blue nimbus, then they can have my money, if not, well I will have a lot less to explain to my wife :p
  8. GoldenDodge Dedicated Player

They look nice, however I am waiting (hoping) for elemental auras. An icy/wintery aura or a fire aura would be amazing.
  9. Wildbill0124 New Player

An ice one would be awesome. The Anxient needs something besides plain Ole blue. Not a fan of the plasmic pattern. Holding out for blue nimbus smoke or ice elemental. Something like what comes out of Mr freezes chest piece.
  10. oasenhoheit Loyal Player

Pink Nimbus Looks nice, the patterned Aura from our Star Sapphire bosses in DLC12 look nicer. :D
  11. Drake Malice Dedicated Player

Yellow Nimbus plz.... PLEASE DEVS!
    • Like x 1
  12. SenseIess Well-Known Player

Elemental Auras! Oh my god it would be awesome!
  13. yagamison New Player

I was standing next to GM Hades in the watchtower when he had the orange one on and these pictures do it no justice.
    • Like x 1
  14. Electrizzaro Loyal Player

Ugh I love the Orange but I will not be buying booster bundles to HOPE I get one. I would rather they just be put in the Marketplace
    • Like x 2
  15. SYNDICOR2525 Dedicated Player

These are sweet
    • Like x 1
  16. Miggly Committed Player

I want a yellow/gold nimbus aura. When do these booster packs come out?
    • Like x 1
  17. Grumpy Dedicated Player

Please tell me there's a Blue one. :(
    • Like x 1
  18. Jafin 10000 Post Club

Usually every six months, so there should be one here next month hopefully. I use them to stock up on Replay Badges. :D
    • Like x 4
  19. Anya Well-Known Player

Want that Violet Plasmic! Never really cared for the Nimbus aura.
  20. Crn Well-Known Player

That orange would look awesome on my Fire tank.
    • Like x 4