Oracle and Calculator

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by MariaTenebre, Oct 10, 2015.

1. MariaTenebre Committed Player

Hi guys I think it would be cool if there ever was a storyline thing or even something along the lines of them as vendors where you get to meet Oracle and Calculator face to face. I would especially like to meet Calculator as he tickles me.
    • Like x 4
  2. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

Doubt it will ever happen. They don't normally show themselves in person
  3. EconoKnight XIII Legion

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  4. darkscarletx Loyal Player

Agreed! +100000000
  5. Shadowdragon Devoted Player

I've been requesting Oracle for a while now. I think we'll see her at some point. It took her a while to make an appearance in t he Arkham series. We also haven't had a *true end game Batman storyline yet. When we see one of those, I think there's a good chance she'd be part of it.

*Classic storyline involving Gotham City, Arkham, Joker, Bane and the rest of the rogues gallery.
    • Like x 1
  6. LadyLightning Issue Tracker Volunteer

That costume looks very not-useful-in-combat. In DCUO he might be more like T.O. Morrow. Always in the background sending others into the fight.

An Oracle vs. Calculator showdown might be very fun though - maybe even as a PvP fight.
  7. Miss Adora Loyal Player

I'm thinking no since oracle is in a wheel chair and might be too complex to make her.
  8. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Specially if it turns into a slapping fight

"Hey! No fair hitting the cripple!!"
    "Didn't your father ever tell you not to hit a man wearing glasses?" :D
  9. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

The games does already have wheelchairs, and people can sit (sort of)
  10. TITAN ephemeral Loyal Player

my comic is in slightly better condition...to say the comic itself is worth reading is another story...(laughs)