Open world Lpvp idea

Discussion in 'Battle of the Legends (PvP)' started by speedster1981, Aug 17, 2018.

1. speedster1981 Committed Player

Wouldn't it be cool if we had the option to do open world legends pvp through the watchtower and hall of doom phase shifter and enter pvp phase as a legendary character we purchased and do open world pvp in gotham and metropolis including legend bounties where other players can go open world and gets feats for taking out other players as legends in open world. and to add to lpve we could also add some feats we can get in groups doing story missions as legends in open world legends pvp phase too along with legends bounties.

Does anyone else think this would be cool? please let me know what you think!
    • Like x 7
  2. recoil2 Dedicated Player

only as long as it has it's own chat channel, and as long as you don't get sniped by random people just pvping. pvp trash talkers and gold bot spammers are the major reasons why i don't keep open world chat up, besides the steady stream of profanity from some people and the chat exploit glitch.
    • Like x 2
  3. ThePhilosophy Loyal Player

Open world LPvP would be amazing.
    • Like x 1
  4. speedster1981 Committed Player

I know I blocked a lot of those gold bot spammers and I think the only things in open world that would be legends pve should be the walk-ins such as star labs, grodd lab, SCU, you know all the open world walk-ins you do when leveling up in both cities. if you're in open world its lpvp open world but in walk-ins you're in lpve. and a new chat channel would be awesome to boot. just think of all the potential that would have in bringing back a lot of pvp players not to mention sparking new interest in pvp in general. I don't think I have to mention all the new players that could bring in because of the feature of open world legends pvp and so on...
    • Like x 1
  5. speedster1981 Committed Player

if they would do this it would be even better if they would make it so random pvp players not doing legends pvp wouldn't be able to attack the legends like when you're in pve phase and someone is toggling pvp with the red name above their heads. in the LPVP phase you should be able to see random players but only legends can attack legends and randoms can only attack randoms.
    That would be the best thing I could think of to breath more life into pvping.
  6. Mikeyb2001 Well-Known Player

or maybe instead of inspired by its replaced by Legends Drawback would be you cant use custom loadouts
  7. speedster1981 Committed Player

that's what I'm talking about only using legends you purchase with their own loadouts not custom loadouts lol
  8. Quantile Well-Known Player

I think this sounds like a great idea . Adding new LPVE missions and additional corresponding feats would definitely bring a new light to the game. It’s a win win for both the players and the DEVs. If the missions and feats were based around which current LPVP characters we already have unlocked and/or purchased then it would create new replay value for those particular characters as well as create a new incentive to purchase more LPVP characters which would create more cashflow for the DEVs.

The LPVP characters and maps obviously already exist so the only thing needed to be done now would be the creation of the missions. Lets do it!
  9. Miss Martian Well-Known Player

This idea is such a glorious.
    Awesome, Incredible and amusing.
    This would be awesome to let this game have a Legend side.
    Exactly like the PvE mood but we be able to also play as Legend Toons in the whole game, Metropolis, Gotham, Episodes, Events all Duties and ...
    But you know to be honest this is a big deal that I don't see it happening so far.
    Because DC company probably won't accept it.
    Unless they decide to make an absolutely different video game for only Legends. Like Marvel Heroes Omega. A new video game for DC comics Original Characters with all of the Earths and Crisises and the whole DC Multiverse. With all of the Characters of DC Comics with all costumes and all missions.
    Yeah that's how it could happen, not in DCUO, sadly.
    But after all I give a thumb up to this idea. And also ask for more Legend Character and also an open world where we can use our Legends whoever we want not only in the way of fighting.
    • Like x 1