Open episode unintended consequences

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Beard Maaaan, Sep 23, 2017.

1. Beard Maaaan Well-Known Player

In the recent open episode period, my wife got some amazon fury 3 boxes which she didn't open. Apparently they are cannot sell, cannot trade and cannot delete... And because she is a premium member without the episode it's cannot open after the open episode period is over. When she attempts to open it, it asks her if she wants to buy the episode. So three of her inventory slots are now locked. The ironic thing is these daily mission boxes only have plans and base items which are tradable. This can happen to any episode locked box. If you get a box, you should be able to open it, the gating of the content should be at the giving of the mission, not the box reward. In any case if you cannot sell, trade or open PLEASE let us delete it.
    • Like x 4
  2. High Troller Loyal Player

I have to admit that last idea I agree with. Allow freemium players the ability to delete undeletable items!
  3. Ankh_Legacy Devoted Player

Sadly, it's a "working as intended" thing.

Open Episodes is a hook to get you to sub or buy DLCs (mainly to sub), they aren't going to make anything easy for people to avoid those options. Yes, it's a cheap thing to do but that's what they did.
    • Like x 3
  4. DarkAya Dedicated Player

I agree but for now she can send a ticket to support so they can easily remove it from her inventory.
    • Like x 1