Open All Numbers 0-9 for Armory Switches - Also Reposting Master Armory Proposal

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by UltraDCFan, Jun 8, 2020.

1. UltraDCFan Level 30

Right now we can only save and carry four armory sets on our characters. Why not give us the ability to carry more? I like to change the loadouts and appearances of a my character a lot.

So instead of having only 1-4 on our carried armory/style loadouts, why not give us the ability to carry more sets with our toons that use all 10 buttons on the Number Lock side?

For gaming consoles that do not have as many buttons, I'm sure there's combos that can be easily implemented :)

***** Repost for 'Master Armory Proposal *****

We need some kind of 'Master Armory' machine that we can buy where we can assign the other armories to groups that inherit one custom group's setup.

Right now I have about 8 armories, mainly because I'm a nut for styles. But these also carry my gear loadouts, and every time I make a single change in gear to advance my character, I have to run around and update each one manually. This is not too ideal. I love this game but there's too much redundancy in too many things and this is one of them.

How about some kind of Master Armory that we can purchase that doesn't even act like an armory itself, but rather like a central 'hub' to our other armories?

I can then load my character's armor loadout to this master armory and make a list of custom groups that I assign the other armories to.

For example, let's just pretend that I have 6 armories with different styles but the same DPS loadout that I want to assign to this group and I name it 'DPS Group 1'. And by simply clicking the button on the hub armory, it updates all of the others armories I have assigned to this group (DPS Group 1) so I don't have to run around manually updating each of them every time I get a new piece of gear that advances my character's stats.

Let's say for another 3 armories that I use are for my tank loadouts. I assign them to a group I name 'Tank Group 1', and voila, each of these 3 armories assigned to this master armory's group that I assigned them to, also update their armor and other loadouts to what I want them to be with the push of a button from this 'Master Hub Armory'.

No more loading a chest piece, and then having to run to each of the armories that I have to update every time. One 'master armory' or 'hub' that I can create groups for, and assign my other armories to, that controls and automatically updates all of them for that group whenever I want or need them to.

I wouldn't mind paying real money for something like this. Thanks for considering something like this!