OP Collection Pieces Missing?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by SixSigma, Jun 3, 2017.

1. SixSigma Well-Known Player

Just wondering if anyone has gotten any of the new OP collection pieces? I've replayed the content and do have the feat but I just haven't see a single one. Has anyone?
  2. SixSigma Well-Known Player

It seems the descriptions are also missing the Rare Collection Items for having the feat. I saw a couple on the broker but I doubt that would be it if there were more dropping. I think the best thing to be would be for all players to not worry about getting replay badges if you were hoping to farm for the OP collection pieces until this gets fixed. Hopefully the Devs know this is an issue right now.
  3. Hraesvelg Always Right

A leaguemate got one today in one of the alerts.
  4. SixSigma Well-Known Player

That's lucky, I've heard of a few people getting them but not to many it seems. It's def less of a drop rate than the previous episodes.
  5. light FX Steadfast Player

I got 3 today. 2 in 1 raid run and 1 in an alert. League mates got em in both alerts and even got 1 from a daily reward box. The hotfix for these was today. Ya need the chronon particle feat from the TC gear tho ;)
  6. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

i just got one a few minutes ago (eclipsos black diamond).
  7. Ekart Committed Player

I got 4 belt and 1 helm collection since yesterday on 2 chars (no replays used). But you need a feat so they drop. You can get it eather with the whole Mid-Nite (TC) or Blackhawks gear.
  8. SixSigma Well-Known Player

Yeah I have the feat, apparently I'm just lucky, lol. Well at least it's not an issue then. Thanks all.
  9. light FX Steadfast Player

Get it from eclipso in the alert?
  10. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

yup.
  11. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

I got two,one from each daily.
  12. SixSigma Well-Known Player

Wow, I swear I'm gonna be able to get the one from the vendor before I actually see a drop, lol
    • Like x 1
  13. Here2Help Devoted Player

Already have enough to buy two of the vendor ones but I'm not even close to finishing the whole set. Think I'll just get the gear first as it's going to take that long before I get 11 to drop for one set.
    • Like x 1
  14. Please Stop Me Well-Known Player

All I have picked up was the Wanted collectibles, but I've already received them enough to have made a few million off the duplicates. I am 99% sure I have that feat. Either way it is something that I am not in much rush for. I am trying to resist buying the regular gear that doesn't have an OP to replace it so that I can go for the OP. I figure within that time frame the missions will drop the majority of 173 gear since I already have 2-3 pieces just within a couple days with minimal replays spent. Time will tell. I am definitely not the best at saving anything for long periods of time.
    • Like x 2
  15. SixSigma Well-Known Player

Yeah, all I'm seeing is the Wanted: collection stuff so far too.