One issue with open world bosses

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Siramez, Mar 24, 2020.

1. Siramez Well-Known Player

and that is constant FPS drop when there are too many players + entities (enemies) all at one place. sometimes making it unplayable (especially when using tray abilities).

Any fixes for this?
    • Like x 4
  2. Eve YouTuber

Agreed. Was in a group to farm the Synn Open world Boss but It's just impossible to play with so much fps drops and the tray abilities becoming unavailable for over 20 seconds.
    • Like x 2
  3. dresserball Dedicated Player

You guys playing on PS? I don't noticed the frame drops that much on my pc.
  4. Chia Death Well-Known Player

If you check their signatures they're EU PS and mainly EU PC.
  5. Wildcat Committed Player

Change Your interned provider - faster one
    Change Your disc to SSD one
    Change Your graphic card / add some RAM memory

I'm playing on gaming laptop - never had any of those problems (Doomesday 50+ players)
    My interned speed is: 22Mb/s
    My laptop model: ASUS TUF GAMING 17'

If You can put some screenshots of Your problem ;)
    • Like x 1
  6. Siramez Well-Known Player

I'm on PS and i do have a faster internet provider, but this isnt the internet problem, its the game itself, other console players are also experiencing the FPS drop (not sure about PC as only one confirmed it).
  7. Siramez Well-Known Player

Yes, i am on PS
  8. Wildcat Committed Player

I think its may be a hardware related, put some screenshots of the problem so some more players can confirm it ;)
  9. dresserball Dedicated Player

Not everyone keeps their signatures up to date.
  10. Chia Death Well-Known Player

But some people do- what's your point? To ignore the information given because it *might* be wrong?
  11. dresserball Dedicated Player

It's to get accurate information. Why are you so salty?
  12. dresserball Dedicated Player

I don't have any issues on my pc, but on my old laptop it will drop frames as I just checked. That uses a mechanical hard drive.
  13. Mazahs Loyal Player

Get better ISP, or upgrade your systems.

I haven't experienced these issues in very long time.
    PS4 can have massive differences between original @ 2.4ghz vs slim or Pro at 5ghz wireless.

Jitter, delay, packet loss & and ping can all vary from peron to person. The hardware is fine (not like old PS3 issues)
    All that being said I have PS4 slim ugraded w/ SSD, NAT2 wireless pulling 525 down / 425 up 5Ghz wireless w/ 2ms ping. 1 ms jitter and .0% packet loss (just tetsted)

My son "does have some issues" he's hardwired with older PS4 standard gettin g 124 down /85 upload.
    Sorry folks, it aint the game....It's your ISP or system
  14. Jay Smeezy Dedicated Player

So yall saying that on day one oni synn was released, you never had glitch screen due to like 60 + people being in that phase? I find it hard to believe! it is not their systems...as a matter of fact, every time a open world boss has released, and folk are trying to get the feat for defeat x amount of times...it gets all wonky! im sure most would say they experience this over those that don’t...
  15. Chia Death Well-Known Player

Why are you resorting to personal attacks when asked a valid question?
  16. dresserball Dedicated Player

My question was valid too. Either way have a nice day.
  17. Mazahs Loyal Player

That's exactly what I'm saying
    Back in T4 Tala and Eclipso yes....but since they limit phases now NOPE

Maybe I'm lucky, but thats the honest truth
    I know plenty of people that have issues, and they all habe janky service or older systems.
    • Like x 1
  18. Tabby Belle Well-Known Player

Happens for me on PlayStation. Looks like the PlayStation 4 is going to be discontinued soon, like the PlayStation 3 was, for being too limited. I hope it doesn't happen too soon, though. The PlayStation player base is WAY bigger than the PC one.
  19. Mazahs Loyal Player

Where so you get this info? Looks like the PlayStation 4 is going to be discontinued soon.
    Sony has said they have no plans to do this, and last year said they expect the PS4 to be their main profitability thru at least 2022
    :confused:
    DCUO supported the PS3 up till January 2018 (fyi the PS3 came out in 2006)
    • Like x 2
  20. Shadowdragon Devoted Player

This is especially bad on Switch... for the rare times there's a group out there. :D
    • Like x 1