On Duty UI and PvP Weirdness

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by Penryn, May 16, 2013.

1. Penryn The Gadgeteer

Under the Arenas: PvP tab, I am seeing the following:
    Lair Battles (1 vs 1)
    The Batcave (1 vs 1)
    Temple of Isis (4 vs 4)
    Arkham Asylum (4 vs 4)
    The Pit (5 vs 5)
    Arkham Asylum (5 vs 5)
    HQ: Hall of Doom (8 vs 8)

For Legends: PvP tab, I am seeing the following:
    Lair Battles (1 vs 1)
    The Batcave (2 vs 2)
    Arkham Asylum (4 vs 4)
    Star Labs (4 vs 4)
    Safehouse: Dispoal (4 vs 4)
    Safehouse: Recovery (4 vs 4)
    Safehouse: Rescue (4 vs 4)
    Arkham Asylum (5 vs 5)
    The Pit (5 vs 5)
    Watchtower Containment (8 vs 8)
    Australia (8 vs 8)
    HQ: Hall of Doom (8 vs 8)
    HQ: Watchtower (8 vs 8)

I was able to queue into a Legends lair match. I ended up fighting an opponent in a Penthouse lair - which I don't think I should have access to on the test server.

Are those match types supposed to be available to us right now? I can only imagine what an Australia Legends PvP match would be like.

Also, I noticed the Event tab was changed to be the first tab on the On Duty UI and the Spring Event is still active. Can you move the Event tab back to its original position? I'd rather the 1 player tab be the default.
  2. BumblingB I got better.

I agree, it is weird with the available pvp maps.

Also please change the events tab back as events aren't up all the time. Thanks!
  3. Penryn The Gadgeteer

I'm wondering if this is a bug or if the dev team wants us to test all of the maps.

Legends lair battles have the potential to be entertaining. Having this option would certainly resolve some of the balance issues you see in Arena lair battles.
  4. Aiden Warren New Player

5. Superskull85 Devoted Player

lol.. I posted this in the general forum yesterday but no one took any interest. :p

I am puzzled with the change but I like that Legends is more open now (it did not scale Valor rewards anyways). If you notice what they changed though you will see that they tried to added a deathmatch option to each group size. So maybe the change was made for those that don't necessarily like objectives and vice versa?
  6. Penryn The Gadgeteer

I'm not so sure about that. Take a look at the 8vs8 list for Legends. The only deathmatch map - Fortress of Solitude - isn't listed. All of the 8vs8 maps listed on there have some type of objective.

This list just seems weird to me. I don't think they would offer all three Safehouse matches at one time.

For anyone that was wondering, my lair battle feat counter did not increase after winning a Legends lair battle.
  7. Superskull85 Devoted Player

I was referring to the Arena maps. HQ: Hall of Doom has a mix of both objective and deathmatch. For Legends I don't know.. I thought maybe because they all have feats but after a second look The Pit and Watchtower Containment are both listed. :/
  8. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

All of the maps are available on PC Test so that they can all be tested. Map rotation will still be in effect on the live servers.
    • Like x 1