Test Discussion On Duty Feats Display

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by Red Five, Jan 23, 2023.

1. Ice master187 Active Player

Anyone know where these incendiary mines drop ?
  2. Shadowdragon Devoted Player

I'm seeing all of this on live after today's update
    • Like x 2
  3. Lt Skymaster Dedicated Player

Same it made it to live for me

It seems there are some glitches visually too, I can’t capture it on video as i can’t record video right now, but if I turn my camera and I have a shield on for instance, the shield will disappear even though it should be on effect still. If I turn the camera back it will show the shield sometimes like flickering,

[IMG]

[IMG]
    the map, the super charge bar, the tabs from chat
    also feat tabs
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  4. Shadowdragon Devoted Player

Can you check now? Everything magically got fixed for me. I didn't even log out or switch characters. Weird! :confused:
  5. Lt Skymaster Dedicated Player

The problem is still there. I wonder if you exit the game and get back on if it’s still there
  6. Shadowdragon Devoted Player

It was persisting before. I restarted my system, checked assets, etc. I couldn't get rid of it. But just now it fixed itself in the same session... I didn't change characters even.
  7. TabulaRasa Level 30

Thank you so much for these enhancements , made feat hunting so much easier and coordinating them
  8. Cyfaill Well-Known Player

Since you nowadays you are impruving the feats menus (the scorecard it's the very best and the on duty it's great too) for the open world feats could be a nice idea to have somekind of an interactive item (a monitor in anniversary event, a Rosetta stone in SOBA, etc) close to the mission givers in which you can watch them.

It's not something necesary but it would be nice to have it if possible.

PS: By open world feats, i mean the styles, the killing feats, etc, etc.