older players looking for a tight-nit league?

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by sheriffgoff, Feb 7, 2020.

1. sheriffgoff Level 30

Hello all, Lords Of Leagues is a small league and thats the way we like it. we are not trying to have the biggest and baddest league, who wants to try to listen to 30 people all talking in league chat anyway. Most of us are in our 30's and 40's and are family guys with a few exceptions. we are looking to add 3 or 4 new people to the league. Our requirements are......
    1. must have your main in the league, we are not for alts but you can bring your alts as well.
    2. CR 270 with at least 150 SP and we can help you grow from there.
    3. must be legendary player
    4. no toxic bullying behavior but we dont mind you sticking up for your self and the league when others are trying to be toxic or bully you.
    5. must like this game, we dont want to here how you hate this game, dont play it if you hate it.
    6. most important we are playing this game to have fun so have fun.

you can reply to this and tell me a little about your self and what you want to get out of your DCUO experience and we will see you in game.
    please leave your character name with CR and SP to be considered.
  2. Lord Of 5 Well-Known Player

How old is this league?
    • Like x 1
  3. sheriffgoff Level 30

8 years give or take a few months
  4. MrPlumberman Active Player

Sorry if I missed it , are y'all hero or villain? If your hero, I have a couple buddies along with myself that would be interested in talking. My main is a 296 troll/294 dps with 480 sp. My friends are both electric and meet your requirements. Let me know if your interested in talking. I'll be online in a couple hours on Bella trix.
  5. NightwingsBeyond Well-Known Player

Do you have like a discord server, do you have statics in the groupe, how active it is?
  6. sheriffgoff Level 30

no we dont have a discord as far as statistics on our group i believe you can look that up on DCUO Census. we are as active as we can be. we have invested thousands into this game over the years so none of us will stop playing but we are family guys, most of us work full time and have kids and wifes to answer to so our time is split between all. we get on as much as we can.
  7. Nicksey New Player

I’m only CR 208 rn but I’ve been playing the game since release on PS3. I’m an old player trying to get back in the game & my league got disbanded. Please help a brother out lol
  8. sheriffgoff Level 30

if you are only CR 208 why not use the free 255 skip?
  9. Breaking Bad US New Player

This interests me
    Been on and off since basically launch
    Started playing again about beginning of January after a year or so off
    In game: Breaking Bad (hero psn)
    Currently legendary
    CR:just hit 270
    SP:300
    Electricity precision based dps but may change depending on current or future league need
    30 yr old with mic and can do discord

End story: Trying to get back into the game and enjoy it like the good old days of fos and prime battlegrounds ect
    Always loved the game and I’m a very good team player.
  10. sheriffgoff Level 30

you sound like a perfect fit, i will be looking for you in game. thank you for your interest.
  11. Lantern_AdamK4 Committed Player

I'm a CR 290 Hero with 303 SP, and while I'm pretty committed (out of loyalty) to the league I'm currently in, I am interested in running content with other leagues, as mine isn't always very active. I'm legendary, on daily, and I am obsessive with getting feats. I know I can't really join with my main, but if you'd still be interested, I think your league would be great to run with.
  12. sheriffgoff Level 30

thanks for your interest and i will try to find you in game but will need your characters name.
  13. sheriffgoff Level 30

14. sheriffgoff Level 30

Hello all, Lords Of Leagues is a small league and thats the way we like it. we are not trying to have the biggest and baddest league, who wants to try to listen to 30 people all talking in league chat anyway. Most of us are in our 30's and 40's and are family guys with a few exceptions. we are looking to add 3 or 4 new people to the league. Our requirements are......
    1. must have your main in the league, we are not for alts but you can bring your alts as well.
    2. CR 270 with at least 150 SP and we can help you grow from there.
    3. must be legendary player
    4. no toxic bullying behavior but we dont mind you sticking up for your self and the league when others are trying to be toxic or bully you.
    5. must like this game, we dont want to here how you hate this game, dont play it if you hate it.
    6. most important we are playing this game to have fun so have fun.

you can reply to this and tell me a little about your self and what you want to get out of your DCUO experience and we will see you in game.
    please leave your character name with CR and SP to be considered.
  15. Vixie Von Vixen New Player

I am a little bit lower than your requirements but I thought I would post anyway. I am a Water DPS (working on my healer gear atm) with 269 CR and only 113 SP. I recently came back to game but am starting on a new account. I usually played a Nature healer so changing things up a bit. My character name is Seductive Siren. I am looking for a small league that likes to do most content but not so hardcore that they cannot understand that I have things to do outside of game. I am a stay at home mom and my kids always come first. I also want a smaller league where you get to know people and are not lost in the crowd. I am very interested in your league and hope to hear from you :)
    • Like x 1
  16. sheriffgoff Level 30

hello nice to meet you. you may work out great here and our league leader is a master with water and can deffinatly help you there. i can send you an invite and we can see how things work out and if we all mesh well together. my main charactors name is Demonic Lantern so you cansend me a tell or an email when your going to be on. we also have a discord which helps with comunication when we are offline. let me know what your charactors name is and i will look for you in game and thank you for your interest.
  17. Lycan Nightshade Dedicated Player

.....sounds interesting, if I decide to put my main in a new league il reach out.
    • Like x 1
  18. sheriffgoff Level 30

please do thank you for your interest
    • Like x 1
  19. Vixie Von Vixen New Player

Hey there again. I sent you mail in game the other day and not sure if I sent it to the right name. My character that I am on mostly is Seductive Siren. I also play some alts from time to time but it is rare.
    • Like x 1
  20. yungmunk New Player

Hey sheriff, I'm looking for a league exactly like this. I just turned 40 this year and like playing this game quite a bit but I'm not an elitist. My main stats are CR 292dps/289 troll quantum. 229 SP. I have one dps might build and 2 troll builds. 1 for vit and 1 for dom. I like to switch to dom for better crowd control/2nd troller but I use the vit build more frequently for bosses/one troller. I spend most of my game time in PUGs or solo missions and I've been trying to build my feats/SP this year. So far I've added 40 points in 3 months. I use a mic, whether its through the game voice chat or discord or anything else because it helps so much. I'm a full time employee, engaged and will soon be a step dad of 2, and I go to school part time. I usually play early mornings, during lunch breaks or after work (pacific time, even though I live in eastern US) . My main toon is Stryx Oblivion but I have 20+ others I like to switch to a couple times a week to play lower tier stuff, I also like helping others build their toons because it helps out the league all together. If that sounds good to you send me an email in game please. Thanks!
    • Like x 1