Older capsule artifact question

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by JZtheDragon, Aug 14, 2019.

1. JZtheDragon Well-Known Player

I'm after the Solar Amplifier artifact, which i understand was in a time capsule that isn't around anymore. I see the quarks vendor in the safehouses; is this the only way to get this older artifact now? Costs 300 marks to obtain, or 1-2 weeks of only saving them up.
  2. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Open Kryptonian Time Capsules, you get a feat and the Amplifier arrives via mail. You can but Kryptonian Time Capsules off the broker.
    Edit: Or just drop your in-game name and someone might send you 5 for free.
    • Like x 1
  3. JZtheDragon Well-Known Player

I'm on switch, so no one would have spare kryptonian capsules lying around, it being a fresh server from last week. Thanks though.
  4. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Wait for the next Resurgence event. Not sure when that will be though.
    • Like x 1
  5. GoldenDodge Dedicated Player

The Resurgence capsules have been coming after every two new capsules so after the Shazam Time Capsule there should be one new capsule and after that the next Resurgence Capsule. We should be getting a new capsule soon so maybe end of year or beginning of the year for the next Resurgence Capsule would be my guess.
    • Like x 1
  6. JZtheDragon Well-Known Player

Oh, very cool. Alright, I'll be stockpiling stabilizers and working on other artis till then. Thanks
  7. GoldenDodge Dedicated Player

Yes, save your stabilizers because the best value is in the Resurgence Capsules. There are 9 capsules plus a bonus capsule for 7 stabilizers. Some of the capsule feats (like the Kryptonian capsule) are for 5, 10 and 15 feats respectively.

This should be the next resurgence capsule contents if they follow the schedule they have been using.
    • 1 Unlocked Gotham Time Capsule
    • 1 Unlocked Notorious Time Capsule
    • 1 Unlocked Paradox Time Capsule
    • 1 Unlocked Assassin Time Capsule
    • 1 Unlocked Kryptonian Time Capsule
    • 1 Unlocked Cursed Gotham Time Capsule
    • 1 Unlocked Atlantean Time Capsule
    • 1 Unlocked Shazam! Time Capsule
    • 1 Unlocked TBD Time Capsule (Coming Soon?)
    • BONUS: 1 TBD Reward Box (The bonus item varies on each Resurgence Capsule)
    • Like x 1
  8. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

shame, if you were on USPS id just create a dummy, pop the feat, & send u the artifact