OK Im gonna post it 1st Great that Ice and Fire got an update but

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by BASSNUT, Feb 21, 2013.

1. BASSNUT New Player

Healers now have to watch out for Ice / Fire / Mental / Gadgets / HL / earth as all of these classes are healer death dealers since the update.

Don't get me wrong I think they needed some love but It looks like healers are the ones getting punished from all sides. It was bad enough having to deal with troller spam now we have to deal with near unkillable tanks even if we do land our debuffs the're like immortals.
  2. Aqua New Player

The audacity of a healer complaining about tanks. Y'all need to chill.
    • Like x 2
  3. PKMN12 New Player

the powers that have not had an update are getting them soon, they are coming in twos and most likely sorcery and nature are getting an update next as they are the last 2 FTP powers and the 2 original healers.
    • Like x 1
  4. BASSNUT New Player

lol
    Hi Aqua :)
  5. Aqua New Player

6. MARK2099 New Player

What are ya smoking, ever seen sorcery healers in lair battles? on top of perma HOT pets and the pay top win tactical mods to remove role penalty healers are more deadlys than ever, a tank used to melt while debuff before the tactical mode who remove damage penatly, now healers can do insane damage if every piece of gear is mix with resto/prec due the extra 30%.

And beware of ice, because fire is worse after revamp, that is a fact not an opinion.
  7. MetaMax75 Devoted Player

If you can't kill tanks (in healer stance) you have LTP issues.
  8. PKMN12 New Player

Actually, it is an opinion, very much so. just because a group of people do not like it and you do not know how to use it properly anymore, that does not mean it is a fact.
  9. MARK2099 New Player

Kid numbers talk, if you don't notice the decrease in damage you are just a casual player, your opinion have no weight here, stop trying to look cool like the guys who say you don't know how to use the power lol, most players has been using powers for months trying to find the perfect rotations and even memorize average damage in powers to maximize numbers based on power consumption and time dealing damage, so is a fact fire is doing less than before using in some cases even more power.
  10. PKMN12 New Player

then please explain why you can't just find a new loadout and rotation to use if the old ones are doing less damage?

you said yourself it apparently takes months to almost perfect it and the update is not even close to a month old

EDIT: Besides, didn't the same thing happen with mental. i remember everyone saying mental is dead and worthless, yet nowadays it seems people people think its fine.
  11. 13igtyme Devoted Player

Question... how have people been testing for months if the update has only been on test server for a few weeks?
  12. Drift Hazard Dedicated Player

They came from the future. Which is why Origin Crisis is up next.
  13. Octantis New Player

It's okay; you healers are next on update menu
  14. kgghk New Player

How so?
    From what i hear healers are op in pvp thanks to core strength.
  15. 478874 Dedicated Player

The misinformation in some of these threads is just egregious. Does anyone ever stop and take inventory on themselves? Isn't it totally possible that other users are just nicer on the sticks than you or me? Why is it always the games fault or the devs fault, maybe you're just a bum, maybe you just overlooked something, maybe you ran into a really good player who knows how to mitigate the weaknesses of his class?
  16. BASSNUT New Player

lol I can tell you we are not OP and very little has changed for us overall. I tjsut think we see more lower lvl people in lair battles than before and in PVP in PUGs as more of the old pvpers are busy farming marks.

I'm taking about anyone 90+ SP T4 with mods here not new lvl 30s in t1 / t2 gear