Nth Metal Golem Count Invisibly Working?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Tabby Belle, Dec 5, 2019.

1. Tabby Belle Well-Known Player

I was told in game that the 77 kill feat works, it just doesn't track it on the feat's counter, but if you do it 77 times, it'll pop the feat for you. Can anyone confirm this, before I continue grinding blindly?
    • Like x 1
  2. Miahztwin Committed Player

Been at it for couple hours. I'll let you know if it pops lol
  3. SekretVillain Loyal Player

From what obsidian chill said in a video there was no bounty kill x amount this dlc
  4. Tabby Belle Well-Known Player

But there's a feat right there on the episode feat list. Was that feat supposed to be removed, but the menu graphic just not removed with it? That would explain why the counter isn't going up whenever we take one down.
  5. SekretVillain Loyal Player

Idk I'm just going off what I heard from chills video when he was giving his thoughts on open world and bounty
  6. Miahztwin Committed Player

We should've kept count but me and my friend are still out here. Approaching the 4hr mark. I think it's safe to safe that rumor was false
  7. Tabby Belle Well-Known Player

I saw this post by Mepps in the Arkham Asylum Bug Forum in a thread about the Nth Golem Bounty feat not counting up kills toward the 77.

This would suggest that the feat is supposed be there, but at the same time... it's super vague, so maybe not.
  8. Miahztwin Committed Player

Yeah the feat never popped. We killed golem at least 100x lol. Whoever said they got the feat....gg. gotta love it
    • Like x 1
  9. Tabby Belle Well-Known Player

Well, I thank you for your sacrifice. You're a real hero in my eyes. ^_^
    • Like x 1
  10. Miahztwin Committed Player

Someone had to do it. Lol at least now we know