Nth Metal detectors on Titans island.

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by arcfussion, Aug 1, 2018.

1. arcfussion Well-Known Player

Forgot to post this yesterday when I noticed it. I always activate an nth Metal detector before starting my dailies and I noticed yesterday that I'm not receiving nth metal caches from Titans island open world at all. When you activate a detector and begin combat you always receive a cache upon knocking out your first npc. This doesn't happen in the Titans island open world . ArcFussion main Earth hero 248 cr US PS4. :( Can anyone else verify this?
  2. Alrighty Then Loyal Player

I have to go to CC Deluge for that to trigger. Was surprised to see it's taken that long for anyone else to notice.
    • Like x 1
  3. arcfussion Well-Known Player

I have run through this on all my toons with the same results , no nth metal caches dropped in the open world on Titans island . Thanks for letting me know It's not just me.
  4. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

The only NPCs that drop NTH or TCs are the Invader Bots hanging around Cyborg's workshop
    Six characters doing the two Dailies, and only two got the mission to deal with those bots, and they were the only ones to get the NTH and TC
  5. Jafin 10000 Post Club

The reason is because very few of the NPCs on the island actually get KOed. They will only drop from enemies that get knocked out. Since the majority of the NPCs on the island are hacked robots that you can interact with, this means that they don't actually get knocked out. It was the same in Deluge - Nth Metal wouldn't drop from the human NPCs because you can interact with them after they have been defeated. This goes for any and all NPCs that have an interaction after they have been defeated, so please do not use your detectors in areas that are full of NPCs like this, it's just a waste of a detector.
    • Like x 1
  6. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Ooo, did not know that, thank you Jafin