Not possible !!!

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by N-IX, Feb 2, 2021.

1. N-IX Well-Known Player

by connecting to my character earlier, I immediately notice when I selected that an aura that I did not have in my inventory and on my character !!! in addition an aura just for the feet !!! how to remove it ..... I can not, it must be repaired immediately !!! dev please remove it from inventory
  2. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

If you haven't collected it yet then trade it away.
  3. N-IX Well-Known Player

it is on the character, a bug I imagine, it is necessary to repair its, I am very careful with what I put in the inventory, because I am one of those players who like to recover only the elements which he likes, for not visually cluttered the inventory of styles
  4. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

You probably accidentally clicked on it.
  5. N-IX Well-Known Player

no, I still know what I'm doing, I was even thinking of depositing it at the Bank of my league if someone wanted it
  6. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

K.
  7. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Am I the only one who saw this in their mind with the title? Not the same words, but it popped in there.
    [IMG]
    • Like x 5
  8. Synisterstrike Active Player

Definitely not the only one lol
  9. Shalayah Committed Player

I don’t really understand the problem. Is the aura showing on your character and you don’t want it on your character?
  10. N-IX Well-Known Player

the problem is i didn't want it, now it shows up in my style inventory and it's a stain, i can't stand the fact that we can't delete, really a **** game
  11. Shalayah Committed Player

Oh. Well you could just not equip it lol that’s what I do.
  12. N-IX Well-Known Player

yes, but I don't want it to appear in my style inventory either, as I said before, I like to choose what is in my style inventory which is already well loaded and where we don't found more (too loaded) I do not understand that it is not a simple "delete" key nothing very complicated, anyway the error does not come from me
  13. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

• Like x 9
  14. N-IX Well-Known Player

• Like x 1
  15. Plowed In Loyal Player

I went another direction:

[IMG]
  16. TritonD3 Well-Known Player

Geez...imagine getting this upset over something so asinine.
    • Like x 1
  17. Qwantum Abyss Loyal Player

First world problems taken to a whole new level.
    • Like x 1
  18. DCUO SmackThem Well-Known Player

19. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

So just switch to whatever aura you want to display. You do understand locking and unlocking and switching styles, right?

If you do, why in Brainiac's name do you need devs to switch one of your style choices for you?

Or is this just a case of severe OCD? You can't possibly be objecting to having multiple style choices to choose from, can you?
  20. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

The game was never programed to allow that from the beginning. Making systemic changes that affect certain complicated portions of the game are things they tend to avoid if they can.