Not getting prestige from bases

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by GoldenDodge, Mar 5, 2015.

1. GoldenDodge Dedicated Player

This is something I just noticed tonight as I was going thru alts getting the little amount of base prestige that they provide for their prospective leagues.
    When I log in and the alt is in their base, they are earning the prestige for that base but it is not reflecting in the loot tab, but upon checking the prestige report at the console it shows that it generated. However, once I go to another base if that toon had more than one I am not always getting the prestige from that base. This has happened on (3) different toons this evening and I only caught it by chance.
    Two of the toons I have managed to get the prestige from the base that wasn't generating after cycling thru other toons and eventually going back to them as leaving the base, re-logging and warping into the base from another area was not working towards getting the prestige from that base.
    At the moment I still have one (haven't finished going thru toons) that is not getting any furniture or amenities prestige from one of their bases and it even shows as "0" on the prestige report.
    I cannot post a screenshot at this time but hope to get one in here later.

(Note - these toons are nowhere near any weekly or league hall limits.)
    • Like x 1
  2. Laz523 Well-Known Player

Had the same thing happen to two of my alts in my league but I didn't get prestige at all. I submitted a ticket to support and hope they can help me out.
  3. GoldenDodge Dedicated Player

It appears to be happening with the Penthouse style lair as every toon that I have had it occur on has been when they go to that style base after they were already in another. But it is not happening on every toon I use that has that base.