Not getting lockboxes since Gu36

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by THATBOOTY, May 2, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. THATBOOTY New Player

Hi I am a USPS player, for some reason I am not getting lockbox since GU36, I am at cr 103 and I am suppose to get marks of fury from that. I have already missed around 4 lockboxes in total, can somebody explain this to me please?
    • Like x 13
  2. Ebon Angel New Player

I also have not received any lock boxes since the update. Is the problem bc I am eligible for MoF and this mechanic is somehow tied into the problems for those of those who lost massive amounts of MoT during the Reality Conversion Crash of 2014?

I did lose 100k MoT and am currently frozen at the max, which forces me to focus on AF1 stuff (was that the intent? Lol), but after 3days of DLC 10, I have not received a box.

Hope someone can let us know, I am sure it is happening to more folks than just us two.
    • Like x 1
  3. Prosser Dedicated Player

Hadn't thought of it until you mentioned it, but ya I haven't gotten any either since dlc10 hit. Oh and on USPC btw
    • Like x 1
  4. The Enquirer Steadfast Player

I believe I have gotten some. But it might have been just pre dlc 10. Playing for me has been sporadic the past few days.
  5. Prodigy Progeny Dedicated Player

I have been getting them daily. The prob may be that players with 1-2 toons may have already hit their monthly PBox quota.
  6. Craven Green Loyal Player

I got my first one last night since the GU hit. It was so late I forgot what mark came out of it but it wasn't fury.
  7. Sorceress Katniss New Player

I gotten a few since the update went Live and i havent gotten a single mark. Is Any Dev Seeing this problem?
    • Like x 1
  8. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

Marks drop into your currency instead of into your inventory. Other players figured that out and posted about it. I think the developers were trying to prevent people from hording marks, but instead people will just horde lockboxes, so it's kinda humorous.

As to this thread, my T5 also has not received a lockbox despite having 21 marks of fury (MOF). With 21 MOF, I imagine I've played enough to get a lockbox.
    • Like x 2
  9. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

I have confirmed via my combat logs that the last date I received a lockbox was 4/24/2014. I have played many hours on my character since the update, so why has it been over a week since I received a lockbox?

I submitted a support ticket about this today. I will follow up with their response soon.
    • Like x 1
  10. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

The GM responded and has forwarded the information to the development team. If they determine it is a bug, they will provide a fix in a future update/hotfix. We'll have to wait and see what is put in the update/hotfix notes in the near future, I guess.

I won't be playing on my T5/T6 player until this is resolved since it impacts my Legendary subscription rewards. Such a bummer that I cannot progress my main further. :-{
  11. Ebon Angel New Player

The cap, if there is still one, is per toon.
  12. Ebon Angel New Player

I also got my first one last night, and it had a MoF.
    • Like x 1
  13. Ebon Angel New Player

I wish I could have filed a ticket but I previously filed one for my missing 100k MoT after the Reality conversion fiasco. I am not closing that ticket until I get them back, so no new ticket since you can only file one.
    • Like x 1
  14. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

Doesn't the quota reset when raids reset, so a week and a half ago? I doubt I've reached my quota in such a short time.
  15. CrazyArtBrown Dedicated Player

I'm on USPS, on a PS3. Since the DLC dropped I've done the WW iconic, enough T6 dailies/duos/alerts to hit CR104, Trigon twice, and about 10 T1-T3 missions, solo, duo, alert, raid. I haven't seen a lockbox the whole time. Normally I'd expect to have earned at least 4 of them during this much play spread over multiple days. I can't complain too much though--the first time I ran the alert it gave me a VI crystal.
  16. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

I'm on EUPS Villains and I have also noticed that Lockboxes aren't dropping anymore.

The ONLY time I get them, and it's almost like clockwork, is after playing for a few hours then entering the Circe/Wonder Woman iconic visions. The first enemy I kill ALWAYS drops a lockbox. My playing habits are play the game for many hours then run the solos after the 1am (GMT) reset.

This has happened every day since the DLC launched, now and has become a predictable occurrence.
    • Like x 3
  17. oasenhoheit Loyal Player

I also have the impression, that there are no lockboxes dropping anymore the way they should.

The only way to get them now seems to be to defeat the first add in the wonder woman challenge.
    Since the DLC came out, I allready twice got a lockbox, when I defeated that one add after being in the game a lot longer than 6 hours. Defeating any other random add somewhere in the game didn't drop me a box anymore.

Saw that post just after I wrote mine:

I experienced the same on EUPC hero-side.

The marks now go direclty into your currency and not into your inventory anymore. At least for MoF that's the case. Don't know about MoT though.

Edit:
    I just had that happen once more:
    Lockbox from the first add in the Circe-challenge, after I didn't get any for a long time before.
    • Like x 2
  18. BlackIce Level 30

Just read this thread and did the first add in the Circe Iconic anomaly and guess what? I got a lock box with every Alt i have, Before i didn't get any lockbox since start of DLC 10.
    PLEASE fix this BUG!!!
    • Like x 2
  19. BumblingB I got better.

Just so you guys know, you shouldn't have a "quota" per month. They changed that during the time they added more styles and remove the jewelry.
  20. NecronDaark New Player

No lock boxes for me since update went live. I've probably logged 15hrs of play time since then. Been monitoring MoF since people say they go directly into your currency now, but none other than earned solo/duo. No boxes to open in my inventory...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.